Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pagan reduce attacks

Discussion on Pagan reduce attacks within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pagan reduce attacks

Hi friends, a very high attack pagan characters (8-9K)

How to lower it?
Old 06/21/2013, 16:40   #2

Lower the lapises so they don't give that ammount of int, or simply link wit lapis on helmet
Old 06/21/2013, 16:42   #3

you can change the atk of the weps or give to the other class's higher resistance on armors
Old 06/22/2013, 05:02   #4

You can just add more wisdom new other custom wisdom lapis try to focus on reducing by a wis resistance lapis or such to kill that cit hard core op pagans attack rate by this you can make sure they hit at the rate they should or in my way i have make it this way example below -
One handed weapons attack rate = 450 - 550 Level 60 pvp zone
Two handed weapons attack rate = 550 -650 Level 60 pvp zone

As you can see why one hand is a bit smaller is for the reason by having the defender use the shield which equals the same rate as the two handed weapon, if you are editing the sets well try not adding these big count numbers or it royally will screw you over.
As the sets i just add each time +5 res or def or such to narrow them as they should by adding the same stats on the ep5 sets example take conflict for an example +5 on res, +5 def so on main stats which all classes still have their build on their sets which still makes the balance determine by that class, as always if you ever learned when you were growing up taught by your teacher the big alligator devours the smaller one, which means class by class, yes it also means the one who does know how to build there class can take that class which would have more of an advantage but if they know the build its all good.
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Security Release]Stop the recent attacks(That are not ddos attacks.)
12/04/2012 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies
Hi everyone here is a little tutorial on the recent attacks as i've seen and were i played on servers which have gotten attacked, so to prevent this issue here is the tutorial below. Get the program called rKill, which i have provided below And block in firewall this IP *fetching ip* Range: xxx.xxx.xxx.x - xx.xx.xxx.xxx Range: xx.xxx.xxx.x - xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Range: xx.x.xxx.x - xx.x.xxx.xx As far as rKill, use it only under attack, It may block you out for a few seconds, and make players...
ddos attacks and how to reduce the impact!
08/07/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I've looked around the web and i've come to the conclusion that even though you can't fully protect against the ddos attacks against servers, there are ways to reduce the impact so that the servers will stay online even when under ddos. I'm not really that good in pc's and programming so i need someone who can explain real simple and even though i dont really know about that stuff i consider myself a fast learner:P Hence my question, can someone please explain to me what i can do to...
Laila Lvl 70 HM Pagan and 40 UM Pagan For Runescape
03/02/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys I am looking for a high level runescape account for my Shaiya account it is level 70 HardMode Pagan on Laila Server. And it also has lvl 40 UM Pagan. The account has no Items for pagan because I sold it all for gears on my Warrior for canta pvp. My gears for 20-30 PVP is worth around 80-100 OP's easily. Might consider adding in some of those items IF I get offered a good account. I am not new to either one of these games and I take trading very seriously, so please only offer if your...
ShardManager process reduce + reduce log + delete logs
01/25/2012 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
Hey all how r u?okey enough :facepalm: GOAL doesnt recording the database logs EFFECT * ShardManager msgCount values reduce 9000+ to 5-10 * youve got lower lag because we'll delete recording logs * die for logs:D:D