Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SKILL PROBLEMS

Discussion on SKILL PROBLEMS within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SKILL PROBLEMS

Hi, first of all sorry for my english, iŽll explain it quickly...

my problem is that at first i bought some skills and when i relogged all the skills where deleted like if i didnŽt buy anyone, and when i tried to bought them again it says šSkill unable to learnš, like if i already have it but some of they are completely reset and i cant use it

thanks, i have others problems, but this is one i need help
Old 05/29/2013, 01:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,359
all changes made during game (gaining XP, gold, purchasing / selling items, and acquiring skills) are saved to DB when the character leaves the game (to select another char. or to exit).

so, if at next login, something is missing, it basically because it wasn't saved to database.
such failures are quite always due to mistake in the stored procedures (SP) invoked by the ps_game service. SP are lie SQL-subroutine saved with the DB itself, you so find & edit them with MS SQL Studio.

to find out which one is buggy, check your logs ( .\PSM_Client\bin\Log\ ) and look for something like:

yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss DBWrite::LogGame: err=-1, query=EXEC usp_The_Name_Of_A_Stored_Proc 'foo',1,2,'bar', 'parameters',....

followed by the error (missing field when the table has been changed, or more frequent a failure to convert an ODBC date (meaning an ibvalid string) into a valid datetime.

last step is to fix the SP.
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
problem, shaiya pserver, skills

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Roc Mountain Teleport Problems? DC Problems?
12/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I have got a problem to the teleport to Roc Mountain? (to aircraft dock and reverse scrool, non of them can teleport me to the Roc mountain inside area) In my database when Roc Mt. value is (2), i don't teleport here. It is true. When value is (1), i can teleport. It is true too. But when I change the value 2 to 1 the DC problem is arises. When i try to summon a attacker pet or i try to mount a vehicle (all of them can occur same problem) the dc problem is happen. Also some times when i...
problems with the party skill magnificat
01/30/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 2 Replies
As I understand it, a common problem. I tried 4 different version of the party skill magnificat, none of them didn't solve the problem .. skill magnificat works. similar problem with the Angelus and Blessing, only in the case of the party Perhaps someone had decided this issue? Examples: 1 partySkill Magnificat {
Skill Database problems
04/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey there, I've got a slight problem. Got a private server up and running, yet the Skills don't appear to be in the Database. The NPC's Skillbooks wont allow You to learn any, /awardmagic fails and from the Promotional NPC's the Skills still wont learn. Anybody got any ideas? Thanks.
Skill Editing Problems.
12/13/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Guys, I manage to edit it out, however the max skill I can use is 2 times. Actually, 1 time only. I spam 1 time then the 2nd time i press the skills, it does not come out any damage AND the skill cooldown. (I tried all the skills) This is what I did: Example my faedol launch, which rank 6 (level 6). 51,NO_CANCEL,255,14,000,0,0,0,1000414,0,0,3175,80 ,146,11000,0,1033,1,10 00 52,ACTION,255,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 53,ACTION,255,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0...