Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DDoS Protection/Attackers

Discussion on DDoS Protection/Attackers within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DDoS Protection/Attackers

I know it sounds stupid but, Is it possible for those people to stop attacking servers? Can't we just live in a world with no DDoS? Shaiya is a game not a business. If you do it for money, Why not just get a job?
Old 05/25/2013, 19:48   #2

no is not possible!
Old 05/25/2013, 21:14   #3

elite*gold: 5
another flame thread, please stop Q.Q
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/26/2013, 09:28   #4

I can barely call this a "Flame thread"
Old 05/26/2013, 09:42   #5

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
If this was a "flame thread" it would've been already closed; you should check out the meaning of it; this thread is something that -even though won't really work- is a valid request.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2013, 10:15   #6

Check that
Old 05/27/2013, 14:23   #7

Oh please, what is this? a here-are-my-ddoser-rants-and-yall-should-hear-it thread?
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Protect Your Server From * ,..., * Attacks (attackers) DDoS vdos etc
06/06/2014 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 71 Replies
Sorry guys for not answer some people cuz i'm verry busy these days and i will check all masseges as soon as i can . Most of People asking me for ddos attack problem and most of us are in some problems from this cuz it's make the server down and u will lose players and so .. So Today i will explain how to protect ur server from some kinds of attack like ddos and ..etc (No more kids will doss ur server to get more players to his server :P) with windows server 2008 or (windows 8~but not...
[DDOS PROTECTED] Dedicated Servers with Free Proprietary DDoS Protection up to 10 Gbs
03/14/2014 - WoW Private Server - 7 Replies
INCLOUDIBLY - http://incloudibly.com is a Zurich-based web hosting company offering DDoS Protected Dedicated Servers, DDoS Protected Cloud Hosting, DDoS Protected Colocation in Europe, DDoS Protected Camfrog room hosting and professional DDoS Protection service from all types of DDoS attacks. ★ Order a Dedicated Server and get 10 Gb/s (4 Mpps) lifetime DDoS protection free-of-charge. This level of protection is enough to mitigate against 90% of DDoS attacks known. ★ What you get with...
Looking for information about DDOS attackers
07/03/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I noticed that many servers got DDOSed in the last days. We have opened our server yesterday and we don't even have 100 players, but we get ddosed. if anyone know anything about the attackers, please share the information we should unite and fuck them up.
DDOS Attackers ( Read This )
09/10/2011 - SRO Private Server - 22 Replies
It's pretty fucking obvious that you ddos esro because you need to populate your server. My question is why the fuck do you ddos when people know it's the competition that is attacking ? You think we will just leave and join your server... lol! If you want more people to join your server spend less time running a ddos attack & more time making your server worth playing on.