Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Keeping up with the stuff going around.

Discussion on Keeping up with the stuff going around. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Keeping up with the stuff going around.

Well as far as i see it, better yet apollyon just never gives up, yet he quotes "We must save shaiya community." First day never believed it and still do not to this day, i hope all of you who are paying him just get real, stop being kids.. paying him is why he attacks, if you will ever learn i hope you do, if you didn't know a gaming server is to play not to attack its reckless.
for those future admins/developers never follow the path as what these admins are doing apollyon will only backstab you soon enough..
Learn a lesson!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg facepalm.jpg (21.3 KB, 64 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/29/2013, 18:18   #2

I agree with you! he goes around ddosing servers and asking for 100-200 euro
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2013, 18:22   #3

Well, some people just don't shine with intelligence, but they have to eat, don't they ? He's just trying to adapt to the 21st century's life. I don't hate such people, I feel sorry for them
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/29/2013, 20:04   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Arrow Shaiya -> Shaiya Private Server

#Moved to the right section
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2013, 20:20   #5

elite*gold: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by \(^O^)/ View Post
Well as far as i see it, better yet apollyon just never gives up, yet he quotes "We must save shaiya community." First day never believed it and still do not to this day, i hope all of you who are paying him just get real, stop being kids.. paying him is why he attacks, if you will ever learn i hope you do, if you didn't know a gaming server is to play not to attack its reckless.
for those future admins/developers never follow the path as what these admins are doing apollyon will only backstab you soon enough..
Learn a lesson!
Well said. He never gives up even with his so called "friends"

Poor Envotion lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2013, 20:45   #6

Poor Envotion, when i offered to help RE with money.. i went on server, when i saw Apo's real face... i was like.. Hell no.
Thanks
1 User