Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Do not join this server

Discussion on Do not join this server within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Do not join this server

for all of you searching for a shaiya pserver do not even think about joining Odium the admin there allow duping and cheating and do not ban the culprits make up lies on why they are not banning them and so forth....dont worry tho i wont post here the skype convo cause it may be classed as illegal? but do know that i have proof in what i am saying....I and many others on that joke of a server donated real money to get our stuff so i wouldnt be causing drama if it wasn't called for.

Join shaiya odium at your own risk if u enjoy an unfair , unbalanced and corrupt admin!!
Old 04/29/2013, 20:04   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Arrow Shaiya -> Shaiya Private Server

#Moved to the right section
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/30/2013, 04:20   #3

Received Thanks: 1,066
You people speak of unbalanced...yet you all use ep5 o.O
Huh..seems like a contradiction...
You all speak of bad admins..yet you all still join?
Huh..seems like people don't care after all...
You all still ***** and complain when you can create your own server easily by now?
Huh..seems like you are all just lazy and love to complain still to this day.
What is this? Five years running now for p-servers of this game?
I believe so o.O Since I was here since day one (no not on epvpers >.>)
I understand a nice little "don't go here", but yours is just a complaint and nothing more.
Every con has a pro. Every pro has a con.
You obviously took the time to go on the server.
Why not just put a review? People would respect you more for that.
Instead of this "oh no people are dupping here and admin is bad"
I honestly just don't even read these posts because all they are usually is someone who got banned for being a dumbass.
No offense, but from experience..and a lot of it...it's mostly true.
You may be an exception..or who knows maybe the community now is just that ****** to where every server sucks ***.
(wouldn't be surprised though you all are trying to preserve pretty much a game that should die off that only uses recycled content and calling it a new episode.)
I just can't help from posting here even though these forums are now boring xD
Anyway back to writing my story that I'm going to post somewhere less boring and full of QQing people.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/05/2013, 10:59   #4

people just need to look on the other posts spirittina made and will find out how much to give on her/his opinion.
Quote:
admin there allow duping and cheating
Over all this is an absolutely absurd statement in my opinion. Why should any server be built to let people farm and on other hand allow them to destroy the ingame economy by allowing to dupe?

Like [Admin]Snuggle guessed, i also think this is just a post of someone who wants to complain in general because of some personal issues.
Old 05/06/2013, 03:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Torben- View Post
people just need to look on the other posts spirittina made and will find out how much to give on her/his opinion.

Over all this is an absolutely absurd statement in my opinion. Why should any server be built to let people farm and on other hand allow them to destroy the ingame economy by allowing to dupe?

Like [Admin]Snuggle guessed, i also think this is just a post of someone who wants to complain in general because of some personal issues.

LoL...so having a opinion now makes someone a bad person...if so i dont feel bad lol.

like i said in original post i have the screenshots of the proof that they "allowed it" but feel free to "assume"