Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ingame Lag

Discussion on Ingame Lag within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ingame Lag

This have nothing to do with ddos and so on that's history it's not that at all. BUT

ingame when we have like pvp and so on many get dc and lag crazy at 1 map.

i'm thinking lag switch or something becouse it's going on and off.

is there anyone out there that have the same experience and mabe have a solution to this?

i blocked out all ports other then game ones. and when this happening it's no problem with the network at that time. but ppl ingame still experience lag.

yes have to be some of the players that does this, but is there a protecting system or anything like that for this?

it's like when 1 faction is winning it's lag but when the other one is winning it's no lag. it's kind of strange.

anyone else have this and just have idea's on what i could try?

it can't be orbicannon and so on becouse that is outside and in and in my mind that will always effect the network in some way..

anyone have an idea?
Old 04/28/2013, 14:16   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
lagg can be caused by different things.
*from hacking ppl which inject
*ram of ur vps
*too heavy graphics
*connection of player
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2013, 14:28   #3

Or simply fked up client that makes everyone lag/dc for no reason o.o
Old 04/28/2013, 14:44   #4

LOL nubness that is not happening becouse i never dc and i have so bad line it's insane..
Old 04/28/2013, 14:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCronus View Post
LOL nubness that is not happening becouse i never dc and i have so bad line it's insane..
Ive seen servers like that.. players was lagging like hell.. after they remade the client again it worked fine.. but good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2013, 15:22   #6

ty and this is just a few month old client. but might check on that again. thanks..
Thanks
1 User