Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PVP issue.

Discussion on PVP issue. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PVP issue.

Hello PvPers

Iv been gaming in shaiya since long time now , i give my respect to evry admin running his server or has run , i love pvp but some servers as we know got a huge ammout of players wich allow only 30 on each faction to pvp wich is the prob im looking for a solution for it , so is there somehow that we can expend the ammount of Partys or slots in the Raid for an example of 100 players max or what ever the number is ? If it is possible , please share ur information with us , and if this really works , evry owner/admin should use it , its simply epic.

Cheers my friends.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FPS Issue
06/07/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I've had this problem since i bought my PC. I have an FPS Issue with older clients, Not sure what client patch it starts to work but its around 5118 I think. What happens is my mouse flickers between the conquer mouse and my mouse - The default mouse... It must do this and flood my computers processor. Some clients used to just crash until i added it to my Data Execution Prevention. Additional info: When the mouse is still i get the full 39/40 FPS. As soon as i move it it drops to 9-19....
Issue with DB-Bot
07/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, when I add a new skill in the bot or when I update a skill it always says: the selected item cannot be used together or the skill is already in use. But the old skill is gone in the game and in the bot but still it says that.. Really frustrating I play on ZSZC sro...
AC/Bot issue
07/15/2008 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
i have tryed many ac/bot that woked for many ppl but it doesn't for me. I download the ac/bot annd folo the intruction completly. i start up the ac/bot and then run my private server. in the server i click the hotkey but nothing happenes. it says the ac is enable but nothing happens. help me plz i'm really getting frustrated.
SV Issue
11/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Basically after i press start sv just does nothing apart from hop around a bit now and again. On co there is a msg 'can't jump that far' dont know if that has anything to do with it. sv was working fine before, then it did this and when i tried the next day it worked for some reason, now it wont work again. fyi im using sv 1.17 with ce on patch 4356, help very much appreciated as i have tried everything including fresh co install.