Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PR/VR portals not working

Discussion on PR/VR portals not working within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PR/VR portals not working

any onw know why no one cant go to Vr from the invasion portal? and same for PR i tried everything i added new portals with the exact locations to the normal portals but downt work does this have to do with Obelisk? or map.ini?
or any one know how i can fix this ?
Old 04/14/2013, 04:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
use shstudio to edit maps SV
Old 04/14/2013, 10:57   #3

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
For portal editing I recommend the old good .csv way. Adding portals with ShStudio never worked for me, whereas it always worked when I added them in .csv.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Portals 68-74
05/15/2012 - Shaiya PServer Development - 31 Replies
(yet another portal thread, but several threads deal with this issue, so the easier reply is a new one). I recently read: <<getting very frustrated with all the fake Cant get into any of the 68-73 portals >> and OOH: <<Working dungeon Dimensions Passage (and no info of course)>> I'm personally not frustrated but a bit disappointed by posts as useless as the second one. but at the same time, weep not get an answer when one doesn't make the effort to 1) try himself, then 2) ask a...
portals darkorbit
09/05/2010 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
+ there is no boot that makes portals? all ko?
Problem mit portals
07/09/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
warum geht bei mir portal nicht aber wenn ich mich OT Porte geht ot nur zurück map1 durch portal kann nicht durch bitte um hillfe
Portals moven ??
03/08/2009 - Diablo 2 - 9 Replies
Also es geht um's Ubertristram Portal, das (wegen der dummheit eines Spielers ausm Channel) hinter dem Portal vonner Matronenhöhle is. Er is inzwischen raus, ich bin sozusagen allein im game, weil ich mir dachte, das es doch mal i-wie die möglichkeit gab, portale zu moven, bzw. ich hab das i-wann mal gelesen. Weiß darüber jmd was ?
[HELP]Portals
09/27/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
How can u make custom portals? Just need a point in the right direction to start Custom portals i mean adding portals any were not editing portals that are already on the map