Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question about skill Parrdalis of Claw

Discussion on question about skill Parrdalis of Claw within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question about skill Parrdalis of Claw

good day.
I have a question, there is an item .. Parrdalis of Claw it is valid for 10 minutes and also rolled back 10 minutes, into the 10 minutes can not be used Parrdalis of Wing, Parrdalis of Heart and a couple of things .. but if you enter the character selection, then reset the 10 minutes and you can use any of the item is again ..
I tried to change in skills Parrdalis of Claw, in the database, but it does not work, after enter the character selection, 10 minute rollback resets ...

someone can tell how to fix this? I need that would be a 10 minute pullback not reset and the player had only one choice, use Parrdalis of Claw, Parrdalis of Wing or Parrdalis of Heart
yes ... Google translator ...
Old 04/05/2013, 18:15   #2

why do you need that item? when you can use icecream it have same effect
Old 04/05/2013, 18:59   #3

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by andr3y_you96 View Post
why do you need that item? when you can use icecream it have same effect
and got the same bug he asked about.
Old 04/08/2013, 04:25   #4

other item is the same problem .. I need to player that uses one of the items Parrdalis, 10 minutes could not use other items .. Parrdalis, invulnerability, etc..
Old 04/27/2013, 03:24   #5

Page 16 of that guide should help you