Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Goodbye Shaiya

Discussion on Goodbye Shaiya within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Goodbye Shaiya

After lots of thinking i finally realised that Shaiya isn't like it was back in EP4, DDoS situation is only getting worst and nothing will EVER be like it was in old good days.

After spending some time on searching for a new game i finally found something, it's Guild Wars 2 if you must know. Everything about this game is five times better then Shaiya; graphic, story, beautiful world, massive world vs world battles, dinamic events and they really gave some effort into little details which make your experience amazing and you can not find it in any other MMORPG.

Basicaly, Guild Wars 2 is best MMORPG out there that you can find and it's not worth wasting our time on Shaiya any longer. I do understand that most of us play Shaiya for more then two years and got pretty addicted to it, but it's time to let it go. Let those lonely kids DDoS empty servers because our constant complaining will not make them stop and there is nothing we can do about it.

I thank everyone who was always there with me during my Shaiya experience, I still got most of you as my skype contact, hopefully it stay that way, if not then it's how it was always ment to be. Real friends once come to your life and never leave.

The last reasons that made me leave Shaiya is my school that i need to take care of, last 3 months until it's done. Also, my passion for fitnes, now i will have more time for it - Shaiya is only making it harder and slower.

Maybe i come back from time to time, will see what happens.

Thank you for everything dear Shaiya Community and ePvPers.

This is PrinceDino signing off.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 04/01/2013, 13:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
Goodbye
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Goodbye EPvP and Shaiya
03/28/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello. Shaiya was not that it was in the 3 and 4 episode. Much has changed over the years that I've played and was the developer. I'm going out of the developers and game. I wish you all the best. Goodbye.
Goodbye Epvp - Shaiya Section
03/19/2012 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
Well even though there have been many posts like this before, and they have been left alone, I am quite certain the "moderator" JH as he has since he got his moderator badge, will target myself and others that haven't put up with his shit, and close or delete this topic. Anyways, due to the un-doubted discrimination that this so called moderator has displayed time and time again, I will be leaving epvp and the Shaiya section for good. Some can call this a good riddence, others an attetion...
Goodbye Archlord [ Bored to make a goodbye Video ]
12/23/2011 - Archlord - 21 Replies
Hello all, i played the game about 4 years and now im completly down. Me, Solfan / Astyzz will leave tomorrow. I'll deleted my chars and my old friends will get my Uniques. I won a lot of friends in Archlord and i had a good time there, i wish all my friends good luck in reallife and i hope that we will drink together soon. Thanks guys! I wish my enemies good luck too, because they was the guys ingame who bring me always some fun! Archlord was a good game, but after the HeavensHell,...
Goodbye Shaiya, My Final Thread
12/30/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 11 Replies
Goodbye Shaiya and all the Shaiya developers, me and Emma are going to see what we can do elsewhere, play some other games, stuff like that, it's been hard, stressful, and just all around tough, but there were some good times, gonna miss some of you, but there are far too many twofaced people who are probably loving this thread right now, they know who they are. We're done with Shaiya, goodbye everyone, if you need to contact us please don't make it about Shaiya, our contact info is easy to...