Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blacksmith Offsets in ep 4.5

Discussion on Blacksmith Offsets in ep 4.5 within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blacksmith Offsets in ep 4.5

Good Morning Community,

I have made use of the available resources here and changed the required offsets in the ps_game. However, as noted in the blacksmith threads the client needs to be edited in order for the changes to be visual. I have gone through the original change link % thread and have searched for ep 4.5 offsets.

I have changed all offsets that have been published, but none of these have the desired visual change in game. This leads me to believe that they are not the correct offsets. So, does anyone know for a fact the ep 4.5 game.exe offsets for change the blacksmith %, or would like to tell me how I could go about finding them in olly ( i dont really understand how you all found the offsets to begin with)

Thanks in advance
Old 04/01/2013, 00:37   #2

elite*gold: 576
Open your episode 4.5 game.exe in HxD or any other hex editor and go to the following offsets.
  • 30BCD
  • 30BD4
As stated in the thread you was talking about, you have to change the 32 to 64 if you want to increase the maximum blacksmith chance up to 100%.

Let me know if those offsets work.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/01/2013, 03:28   #3

Thanks for that Philipp, unfortunately those offsets did not do the trick. although ill admit that i lost my mind earlier on some offsets. I changed some offsets in olly that i cant find with hxd. However at this point, I am certain I did everything correctly, but the visual still shows up as 50% with a hammer I am certain links at 100
Old 04/02/2013, 00:29   #4

elite*gold: 576
I found the offsets which has to be edited and I already tested them this time.
Open your game.exe in any hex editor and go to the following offsets.
  • 9513C
  • 9514A
Change 32 to 64, save the file and you are done. Have fun
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/02/2013, 13:16   #5

Changed and checked. Thank you very much Philipp. That bit there was bothering my ocd lol
Old 03/28/2015, 21:21   #6

elite*gold: 195
Thanks Philip!