Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wiped out AuctionBoard and Guild WH after server restart

Discussion on Wiped out AuctionBoard and Guild WH after server restart within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Wiped out AuctionBoard and Guild WH after server restart

Hi there ....

I'm running my server as a beta, and I encounter some weird bugs I've never seen before ...

As said in the title, when I restart the server, ppl told me that the items they put in their Guild WareHouse and/or in the Auction Board were totally deleted !!!!

I don't have any idea on the reason that could make this crappy bug ... But I need to fix it asap !!! I searched on forums, but I didn't find something related ...

Can someone please help me ? !

Thanks ..
See ya
Old 03/04/2013, 07:08   #2

elite*gold: 5
check your logs
psm_client/bin/log
Old 03/06/2013, 10:55   #3

Well ...

First time I read some, I didn't see any 'problem' ....
Here I finally found it :
"varchar to datetime conversion problem" (something like that) ...
So I had to make/add some changes/code in 3 or 4 stored procedures :

Like this :
Code:
@MaketimeZ varchar(50),
AS
DECLARE @Maketime as datetime
SELECT @Maketime = CONVERT(datetime, @MaketimeZ, 120)
No it seems to be ok
Thank you to have remind me to check some logs ^^

Well .. I hoped this was fixed .. but no .. I tryed many things but I still have got same problem when restarting .......
I don't know what to do, where to check ... Logs do not give anything related to this instead of things I already fixed about datetime etc ....
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/13/2013, 00:35   #4

I have the same problem , my logs
psm_client/bin/log are ok

When I restart the server, the items in Guild WareHouse and in the Auction Board were totally deleted .
Old 04/14/2013, 22:39   #5

If anyone can help me ...