Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Says not high enough level, then says unable to use skill

Discussion on Says not high enough level, then says unable to use skill within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Says not high enough level, then says unable to use skill

When i use some skills it says unable to use skill because of level, but when i set my level to 40 for example, it then says "unable to use skill"

the server and client data seems to be compatible though.

anybody know why it might not be working?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
unable to learn skill
12/19/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
I'm really sorry I did not want to open a new topic, but the location is not yet solved the problem, really, I'm not closed 4th level you get stuck, and after the error is unable to learn skill I did everything from scratch, but I used the whole thing was not applied in chat engine Waiting for your understanding in this regard waiting for help from you Forgive me, waiting for you to help my brothers I'm sorry for my english is bad
Low level can use high level skill - 100% Work!!! (permanent)
03/05/2011 - Facebook - 53 Replies
Tools: Cheat Engine Firefox Levelbypass Do it 1. Open your Ninja Saga then choose a character then click play 2. Open Your Cheat Engine then target your browser (note: if you are using firefox select plugin-container.exe).
[VK]Level 78 MK G'skill's und eq [S14]/65ger MK Moscha [S1] [S]High lvl WR acc.
10/31/2010 - WarRock Trading - 3 Replies
Hi Com alles was ihr bracht steht in diesem Thema http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-trading/80 7674-vk-level-78-mk-gskills-und-eq-s14-65ger-mk-mo scha-s1.html.
HELP! All about "Unable to equip items: Low Skill Level"
05/26/2008 - RF Online - 7 Replies
Hello, I just wanna now what's meant by this system message: "Unable to equip items: Low Skill Level", I already make my level 55 or change the level of the item to low one.. but still I cannot equip the item... a system message will appear that "Unable to equip items: Low Skill Level" I have GM PT of force.. I just wanna try to equip a Int Dark Staff for PK ^^