Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello Epvpers, I look for a bit info.

Discussion on Hello Epvpers, I look for a bit info. within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello Epvpers, I look for a bit info.

Im going to Run a EP4.5 Server with the lvl cap of 60.

Im using SQL 2008 R2 with a EP6 DB. And i was thinking a EP4.5 Client wont be able to Match that DB right?

How ever, I want a EP4.5 Server with the EP6.3 Gear and Mounts (Outfit) Ofc its going to be lowered Stats and lvl etc.

Do i need to get a EP4.5 DB for this EP4.5 Client? and if i do use a EP4.5 DB with the EP4.5 Client am i able to add the EP6.3 Gear in?

I know i could take a EP 6.3 Server and develop it and Edit the files so that it works as a EP4.5 server but its alot more work with it.

The question are.. Does the EP on the DB has any problem to run a Lower EP client? Or just a Higher EP client?

Not sure so havent try it out yet.

Thx for the ansears.
Old 02/18/2013, 14:37   #2

elite*gold: 92
You can costumize everything it doesn't matter if you use an EP6 DB with Ep4 Client but be sure to remove Items from the Database which should not be there.

It is easiere to use an EP4.5 Client with EP6 Database because it will take a lot of time to add everything on an EP4.5 Database.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/18/2013, 18:40   #3

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
uhm if i see u want a ep4.5 server and be able to use the newest gears and newest mounts? in that case i kind of have to disagree with peri ö.ö db shoulnd be a big problem. run a ep4.5 server with a ep4.5 db and server files and just modify the client and add all gears and mounts to it. ( how adding gears work is explained in one of my tutorials which u find in my signature.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/18/2013, 20:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
( how adding gears work is explained in one of my tutorials which u find in my signature.
There is mostly just pictures on the last not really an explain about what your doing lol so may i ask for a lil explaination on that one?
Old 02/18/2013, 21:19   #5

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
the pictures show any step i done... so there is no explanation needed lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2013, 19:18   #6

I will be looking in to it, thx again everyone.