Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

81 MiniMap does not work

Discussion on 81 MiniMap does not work within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow 81 MiniMap

Hello,

I am using ep6 game.exe and my ep6 client content is completed.

75-76 maps and mini maps are working.I know they are in the field file in the world file in the data and 81 map is in the dungeon side but there is a mini map for 81 map in the MiniMap file in the interface so I wonder why there are mini maps for all dungeons above 70 map. They should be working otherwise they dont be in mini map file or they do not even exist.
Only relics appear when the toon is near a relic as it is seen in the screenshoot above except from that image it is like a dungeon.

I dont care about other dungeon maps but 81 mini map is important.It is a big and complicated map there are relics on it so I need a working mini map.

I also tried to change map type from D to F in map.ini , it does not work either.

I have an idea to try as creating a 81 Feild file and put 81 map files in dungeon file stands for 81 map. I checked all working minimaps have their files in Field file. I am about to be sure it wont work ,I just want to mention though.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Old 01/21/2013, 23:47   #2

Nobody has any idea?
Old 01/22/2013, 01:21   #3

You need the new EP6.3 game.exe for the minimap to work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2013, 09:12   #4

Where is New Interface Working game.exe and Ep6.3 game.exe
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/22/2013, 11:12   #5

Take a look at this link. Teddybear did nice tut how to do. For map 81 its not much to do.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2013, 14:16   #6

I do thank all of you.