Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] How to add custom monster speech ?

Discussion on [QUESTION] How to add custom monster speech ? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
[QUESTION] How to add custom monster speech ?

Hello everybody,
What I am referring to is the purple/yellow speech of CT bosses, Dios Exiel and most dd1, dd2 and jungle mini-bosses. I assume it's possible to add new ones to different mobs but I don't know how. What I do know is that the messages themselves are stored in kr_string.DB, located in Bin\Data.
If there's someone who knows how to add new speeches, I am asking you to share this information with the community.
Old 01/15/2013, 00:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well for that you have to extract your client then open *sysmsg-uni.txt* then edit the current talk of a boss or other things u want.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/15/2013, 00:29   #3

elite*gold: 92
kr_string.db = your monster text (in your Server Files : PSM_Client/bin/data/
open with txt editor
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/15/2013, 00:37   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Thanks captains but that's not what I asked . I want to know if I can add more mobs to have the speech. I know how to open a file in notepad .
Old 01/15/2013, 04:55   #5

elite*gold: 92
Well, probably you have to find the method who calling kb_string in your Server.
If you found it, you can add costum stuff.
Thanks
2 Users