Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Same network, diff comp, connection error

Discussion on Same network, diff comp, connection error within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Same network, diff comp, connection error

I've looked but what i've seen so far i've double checked and i have everything right. So here we go:

I can access my server from the server pc, anyone else who has the proper game.exe can access the server. All of the necessary ports are open for it to be open to the public the only issue is that when I try to connect from my own laptop (Same network different computer) no matter if i use my public I.P address or the local host ip address I always get a cannot connect to login server error.

This stumbles me more than anything else that i've done on my server and I hope its not something small that i'm overlooking.

Any small help is appreciated or even a nudge in the right direction
Old 01/11/2013, 12:40   #2

wen u say your local network IP u mean 127.0.0.1?or 192.168.x.x?
Old 01/11/2013, 15:00   #3

Ooops sorry should have mentioned that iused the 127.0.0.1 not the other. Should I try that one? Or...?
Old 01/11/2013, 15:02   #4

yea try using the other 1 .check the IP of main PC(were u host the server) the 1 whit 192.168.x.x and set up your game.exe on that IP.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2013, 15:13   #5

Ok I owe you dinner!! But now i get a cannot connect to game server error do i need to change to that ip in any of the config files?
Old 01/11/2013, 15:19   #6

used /nprotectoff comand ?
Old 01/11/2013, 15:23   #7

Yes and still can't connect
Old 10/14/2013, 12:23   #8

i have the same problem too. When server's created, just server pc can connect, other one wanna connect get lost. Is there any change from config files to fix this.