Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Single player server Help please

Discussion on Private Single player server Help please within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Private Single player server Help please

Hi all.

I played Shaiya a few years ago and it was fun and all.. but took way too much time.
Now being a father and husband its not possible at all to play.

I wish to play the game offline and single player just for fun.. but cannot figure out what I need.. is there any "complete package" at all out there thats anywhere close to "plug and play"? No need for comments about my laziness.. and yes.. I've read and tried before asking for help.. even read the faq, with the "too bad ppl dont read this" remark..
does not matter much what "episode" of the game I play.

If you wish to help me out It'd be awesome!
mail: lampolja {a} hotmail . com
Old 12/27/2012, 13:47   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Well, I don't know how to do exactly what you want, but if you set up a local server, with the 127.0.0.1 IP, you can play without even having an internet connection.
Old 12/27/2012, 15:00   #3

ok, had a feeling that would be the only solution.. is there a complete package to download anywhere? With both server and client.. I worry about version compatibility and missing files..

thanx for the quick response. =)
Old 12/27/2012, 15:05   #4

Check .
Old 12/27/2012, 15:20   #5

Yepp.. saw that.. and started downloading from the designated columns.. some dl-links were broken so I had to start downloading a different EP set...

Then I started to wonder.. do I need all the holiday maps and small updates?
What is considered optional extras and what is essential?
In the middle of my confusion I thought to myself, this wont end well.. someone must have compiled a complete set ("no extra download, but some assembly required") for download.
Old 12/27/2012, 15:43   #6

You don't need all the files there, just the server files, database and the client.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2012, 02:59   #7

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#Moved to the right section
Thanks
2 Users