Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Couple of odd issues

Discussion on Couple of odd issues within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Couple of odd issues

I check often as a good ADM should for lapis linked where they Shouldnt be etc and recently I have increasingly found linked capes...

On my server Capes dont have slots. My issue is strange because after tracing a few of them I can see when they appeared linked but nothing was done to link them, Also a few of the capes were on people who i know wouldnt cheat or know how to! One of the capes was even on my ADM toon .. I summoned the cape so noone had it before me to link it. I am just wondering what might cause this?

My second issue is my Blacksmith
I changed the Max linking chance as per the tut on here ... Now this is where it gets confusing

Lapis level 7 before change was 22% Link chance with an OP
Lapis level 9 before change was 36% with an OP

Now they are 22% still for 7's ad 100% on 9's ... now my math cant make sense of that any ideas what i may have done wrong?

Thanks in advance
Old 11/30/2012, 14:51   #2

Linked capes are a result of the badge merchant. Once an image set is selected and applied, the server fills that slot for lapis with the number for the image. So its not a linked cape, its a cape with a emblem on it.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/30/2012, 14:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySalvage View Post
Linked capes are a result of the badge merchant. Once an image set is selected and applied, the server fills that slot for lapis with the number for the image. So its not a linked cape, its a cape with a emblem on it.
thnks lubey I was thinking it was a badge merch thing s that was the NPC they visited before the cape appeared linked .. So they dont give them unfair stats?
Old 11/30/2012, 23:33   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
no it donīt femme it is just a kind of bug in DB^^ i had this confusing stuff aswell its all fine
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2012, 01:03   #5

what i would be looking for is enchanted capes. by the use of the speed enchanting of the packet editor.
Old 12/01/2012, 01:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by _-Phoenix-_ View Post
what i would be looking for is enchanted capes. by the use of the speed enchanting of the packet editor.
With speed enchant i can link for you any lapis in any gear/item x6 idk if there is a fix for that x.x
Old 12/01/2012, 02:11   #7

there is. lol mole box your game exe and it will stop and block all packet editing though you game exe.
Thanks
3 Users