Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Shaiya

Discussion on [HELP]Shaiya within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Shaiya

Hello Elitepvpes i have a problem i have the php files to make a regerstration page but everytine i make a account it will say this

Warning: odbc_execute(): SQL error: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Invalid character value for cast specification, SQL state 22005 in SQLExecute in C:\xampp\htdocs\registration\register.php on line 60

I never edit the register.php before and i need help thanks if u want to see it here it is tell me what i did wrong thanks
Attached Files
File Type: txt register.txt (2.9 KB, 8 views)
Old 11/25/2012, 02:04   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,976
It has been stated hundreds of times, you must do a little change in there for the insert that is done, I won't tell you exactly what needs to be done, as you will be facing many issues like this if you are planning on having a public server, so the hint is, look at the Insert query and check the columns in the database, you will be able to figure out what is wrong