Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What Kinda Server people will love to play?

Discussion on What Kinda Server people will love to play? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up What Kinda Server people will love to play?

Well i need help....
What Kinda Server people will love to play?
I need to know what type of people wud love to waste their time
Like basically they play Pvp servers...
But was wondering about pve or something like that and sum nice ideas
Just let me know what you all are interested in :P
Old 11/23/2012, 00:29   #2

Received Thanks: 1,066
I know this is a different topic, but you could start here:

Even I put great input into it. (my ideas are always in thought of other players instead of myself)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/23/2012, 02:14   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Arrow Shaiya PServer Advertising -> Shaiya Private Server

#Moved to the right section
Old 11/24/2012, 08:55   #4

Middle exp rate, farming-oriented, with enchants, noss, debuffs and all the stuff that is actually available in game + some custom drops. Theres nothing wrong in being overpowered if everyone around is overpowered too If there are farming areas people dont sit in AH waiting for pvp, theres always something to do, something to farm. Nosses/debuffs/enchants are part of the game and should be available. Thats my wish list :P
Thanks
3 Users

Tags
shaiya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Poll]What kind of Shaiya server would people want to play on ?
04/17/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 19 Replies
I am interested in people's preferences about Shaiya servers, so I created this poll. Please consider voting in this poll as well.
[Poll]What kind of Shaiya server would people want to play on ? 2
04/04/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
Here is another poll, which I consider quite important, so please spend a few seconds to vote. Every single vote matters. For those who don't understand what classic/customized means, I'll explain it. Classic server is the one with basic items, gear, weapons, lapis, accessories, capes, skills, and so on. It is exactly how OS is/was. Customized server has items which are unique, that exist only on that server, and no other. Usually higher lapis lvl, custom gears and others. Please vote on...
People using LoL Hack.... kinda piss me off :s
09/25/2010 - League of Legends - 14 Replies
First of all, I usually like hacks, especially for grind fest games like korean mmorpg or the likes. But I enjoy playing a HACK FREE League of Legend. I have around 1800 games and 1500 ELO on LOL... I like the game and try to get better with my mates. But, tonight I played 2 games in a row against cheaters. I was like "OMG, Gragas without any AP/AD item 2 shot me at lvl 13???? Not even crit? WTF?". I never saw that since I began playing LOL. So, what's happening? Is there a new hack or...
[HELP] Im finished Setting up my server. How to make it Online? So People could play?
12/13/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
can someone help me? i'll give u a privilege of being a PM of my server.
I love to play cabal if i can :/
01/27/2008 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
Hei ihr, hab gesehen hier gibt es ein paar deutschsprachige Mitglieder. Nja ich hab letztesjahr mir mal ein account für 7 tage gemacht als es noch p2p war und hab dann irgendwann erfahren das es f2p wird. Dann dacht ich mir nice ich hab noch mein account kann ich dann mit dem spielen, dass hab ich dann auch gemacht bis vor ein paar monaten. Jetzt wollte ich wieder anfangen aber ich hab mein passwort ingame vergessen und wenn man das irgendwie ändern will muss man glaub irgendwie seine secret...