Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weirdness with KI Altars

Discussion on Weirdness with KI Altars within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weirdness with KI Altars

I have no idea why but my test server has no altars in Kanos Ilum. I have tried adding the Altars (Renovation, Animus, and Cruor) to the .svmaps manually as well as adding them to the Obelisk.ini and I am getting no where.

Probably something tiny that I am missing but I am scratching my head on this one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2012, 21:44   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
First of all altars cannot be just added to the .svmap. They are one of the badass stuff in the obelisk.ini.
Download the server files uploaded by PrinceDino(ep6 ones), they contain a good obelisk.ini.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/06/2012, 22:25   #3

elite*gold: 0
The Obelisk.ini from the Ep.6 Server Files worked. Still no mobs but the altars are there, I can add the mobs. Thanks.