Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with Shiaya PS

Discussion on Help with Shiaya PS within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 11/11/2012, 20:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
You didn't explain how to do the changes to me, you did them yourself. I didn't even understand what you were doing. So you did **** up my client but that doesn't really matter does it? Because the client I was using was 4.5 and my server is 5.1. And I specifically told you that I had tried many other clients and hadn't gotten any of them to work. So basically you changed the server, changed my client, and then deleted me off of Skype leaving me with a ****** up mess I have to deal with. Which is fine because you weren't THAT much help anyways.
Old 11/13/2012, 06:13   #17

elite*gold: 0
Ok, so, I'm going to jump in here with very limited knowledge (which means I probably shouldn't jump in at all, but this is 'Murhica, and we speaks our minds ar'nd these here parts(and by "This" I don't mean this site, I mean my computer that all 7000 pounds of sad fat man lives behind))and try to say something. If YOU were using a 4.5 client of your own accord, the root of the problem does come down to yourself and your choice doesn't it? The decisions stemming off of a poor choice are usually bad because of the condition of the initial choice. Unless of course I'm wrong on some bit there, which I fairly well could be, and feel free to call me on that. Also, if you tried a bunch of clients, and they all didn't work, but they worked for other people, is there a possibility that the common factor is yourself? And not just an unlucky string of "many other clients"?
Thanks
3 Users