Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

map data load error

Discussion on map data load error within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
map data load error

I'm trying to add new maps Ep6, all files are in their proper places both the client and the server, after doing the update when I try to enter the map / cmove get this error MAP DATA LOAD ERROR, then tried to use another client that already had the maps i had success with a customer who already had these maps! more like I have to have these maps on my client I was wondering if anyone knows tell me where is the problem! my skype is: jonas_ad21

Old 10/18/2012, 10:20   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonasadriel View Post
I'm trying to add new maps Ep6, all files are in their proper places both the client and the server, after doing the update when I try to enter the map / cmove get this error MAP DATA LOAD ERROR, then tried to use another client that already had the maps i had success with a customer who already had these maps! more like I have to have these maps on my client I was wondering if anyone knows tell me where is the problem! my skype is: jonas_ad21

let me guess is this map 75 easy fix bro go to shaiya.aeriagames find there patch folder and get 0095 or so should be 0090-99 or so i believe in those patches it i gives all os new episode maps fixes glitches etc simple how i got my new stuff for my server basically stealing patches so it wont be harder to decryption os and get the whole darn thing at once go to do that and boom have fun
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2012, 14:31   #3

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyphamons View Post
let me guess is this map 75 easy fix bro go to shaiya.aeriagames find there patch folder and get 0095 or so should be 0090-99 or so i believe in those patches it i gives all os new episode maps fixes glitches etc simple how i got my new stuff for my server basically stealing patches so it wont be harder to decryption os and get the whole darn thing at once go to do that and boom have fun
oh well ... if ppl dont get into how they do it themself why do they run a server? taking patches and work other ppl did is not running a server. if u run a server u basicly should do the stuff urself or u wont be bale to get stuff done ur self in other parts of developping aswell. I personaly prefear doing changes on my server on my own! if u use stuff from some1 else even from OS u dont know exactly what was done means u dont why the reason for upcomming problems. so i suggest u to add the maps ur self step by step and learn how to do it right even if it takes a bit longer but u will have increased ur knowledge after it and wont be a little kid that is taking always stuff other ppl did.

pls dont take me offensive i was just stating my point on that topic
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/19/2012, 05:34   #4

Well I did not take the offensive, humm by ur words u r a good [DEV], but I seek to learn from my mistakes so it was decided to be a [DEV], as u can see I have a server that is already online so just because 1000 people seeking to learn here, and a few still manage to create a server for sure u were not born knowing right ? Ty...
Old 10/19/2012, 07:09   #5

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonasadriel View Post
Well I did not take the offensive, humm by ur words u r a good [DEV], but I seek to learn from my mistakes so it was decided to be a [DEV], as u can see I have a server that is already online so just because 1000 people seeking to learn here, and a few still manage to create a server for sure u were not born knowing right ? Ty...
that wasnt basicly about u... im fine with u searching for help how u do it on ur own i spoke about zyphamons who told to steal a patch from os...
btw map load error os cursed by a dismatch of client and server side maybe u find ur prob on ur own the can be alot probs tbh
Old 10/19/2012, 09:19   #6

well I will not commit any infraction because I do not need more of the OS files and thanks zyphamons ...
Thanks
1 User