Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Guild wont stick after restart

Discussion on [Help] Guild wont stick after restart within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Guild wont stick after restart

I know there are several posts regarding the same issue, however, none of them seems to work for me.

These are the posts I have read, tried and failed:

Note: Everything within those threads, I have tried, but it did not work for me.

Basic issue: We can make a guild, form a guild, play in a guild and all that. However, when it comes to the ever so feared Mondays, when we have server maint, all guilds vanishes. They still stick around in the database, in the dbo.guilds table. But they do not appear in game, nor at the Guild Managed NPC. The guild is not deleted out of the database, or anything. All information is still stored. But somehow this information does not travel from the database and into the client. Or something.

What am I missing? I have tried everything I can find here on e*pvpers, but I am still stuck at this. Do I have to add the guilds table somewhere else? My guilds table are in the PS_GameData

Are there maybe some stored posedures that deletes this once it is restarted? Temporary files? Do you have ANY idea? Because I am just another one of those nublets, who tries. Any help would be much apreciated, and if you want, you can add me to skype and help me from there.

Thank you once again, friends.
Old 10/12/2012, 19:04   #2

I used the search and couldn't locate the fix so I posted a release of it so that it may assist others in need.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/12/2012, 19:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodySalvage View Post
I used the search and couldn't locate the fix so I posted a release of it so that it may assist others in need.

Words cannot describe just how mcuh I love you for that post! Thanks a milion!!