Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

THE REASONS NOT TO EVEN DOWNLOAD CRYPTIC SHAIYA

Discussion on THE REASONS NOT TO EVEN DOWNLOAD CRYPTIC SHAIYA within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking THE REASONS NOT TO EVEN DOWNLOAD CRYPTIC SHAIYA

1) Very very very bad community at the point to ban you because you chat

2) ADM,GM only help light side , if light side high ranks say that ''x'' person hacks he gets ban without any prof , if light loose they call ADM to pvp with them with archer that has ''way more stats'' than any1 else 10k normal hit at full rec ppl and she even log at that toon even if light camp 2 pt because some ppl from dark side said to her that isn't nice that thing.

3)High ranks never get banned for skill cut , speed hack ,trash talk , killing far behind guards and they even ''use'' 1 of their buddies-friends to stat padd for them .Example G.O.AT : he trash talk all day and he never gets bans ,lately he even speed hacks.
MuTe : killing behind guards or even at spawn and dismattle raid nothing happens .

4) ADM, GM never listen the community opinion only the opinion of high ranks from light side. Example : EG_Shield ask to ban ppl for dismattle raids even if they pvp agaist 40 ppl same guy asked to changed the recharge time of summon stones and ADM run to make it but if darks ask to make new event they ignore them or they even ban them because they harash staf members

5) ADM ,GM spy chat even pm and they ban ppl because they say something bad about this fantastic server at '' pm'' not at tc .

6) pvp is way too unbalnced because darks know that they will get ganked by 40 ppl or because they gonna call 2 raid for 2 pt that is hapening every day and ADM harash dark side by saying : why you leaving after 1 push ?

7)The server is dieing for all above.

There aren't any ps with ADM, GM that respect all ppl even if they are nub ?

There aren't any ps with ADM , GM that doesn't help one side only?

There aren't any ps with ADM , GM that treat all ppl under same rules for speed hack etc ?

My opinion after playing plenty of ps is that only 2 ps had fantastic pvp but both are closed and cryptic shaiya isn't one of it

check this and make your own opinion :
Thanks
7 Users
Old 10/09/2012, 15:51   #2

8) it sucks because it ep5 i mean cmon lv8 lapis wtf...

i wouldn't even try this server
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2012, 15:54   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouko4 View Post
8) it sucks because it ep5 i mean cmon lv8 lapis wtf...

i wouldn't even try this server
Dosn`t matter if the server has level 8 lapises, as long as its not overpowered.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/09/2012, 16:51   #4

elite*gold: 35
Level 8 lapis or 10 even makes no sence
the staff need to be fair and active not just like a dummy there..
Like.. Just help light side [will totally destroy server indeed]
And give AP to light side [Will totally destroy server indeed]
I can tell more but Its enough for now -.-
Old 10/09/2012, 17:06   #5

the server is 2 donation biased also. u can even be a fury player in light suit if u donate as example lol

ps watch out when u go 2 an another ps from that one, your account can get banned for it. many peeps experienced it already.
Old 10/09/2012, 17:27   #6

Received Thanks: 1,066
The reasons why this is the wrong section...
1. This is for advertisements only. Learn to read.
2. You've had an account for over a year so you think someone like you would know the rules.

The reasons why your review is flawed....
1. You don't state anything other than complaints also known as QQ
2. Every review must have cons and pros. Everything has a con. Everything has a pro.

Honestly if I'm interested in playing a server I don't even read the QQ posts.
Why? Because it's all one sided opinions.
In order for people to listen to complaints a true review is required.
Putting in positives and negatives.
We are all entitled to our opinions not just one. We all have different minds so different opinions.
Obviously the server isn't 100% negative like you are claiming or else it wouldn't have players.
My point is in order to write a review you need to apply to both sides.
People want pros and cons. Not just cons.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 10/09/2012, 17:39   #7

well.. SOME private servers have amateur-ish Admins/GMs that can boss around people just because they own a server.. try to maybe get used to it because the only private server that had a really professional GM is already gone.. people tend to try to walk behind this legendary GM's footsteps but seriously fail in every attempt they even make..

the difference between PROFESSIONALISM and being AMATEUR is already seen on some various servers.. not just cryptic.. and believe me or not, its not just you or your group of friends who had suffered such behavior..no proof of banning a person is already a reason for you not to play on that server.. also, the lack of attention to a faction DEFINITELY kills a server.. just by simply focusing on one faction alone is already killing the server lol.. also, GMs/admins should be open to the ideas of the ENTIRE COMMUNITY as a whole.. not just his/her friends..

there are other servers, actually ALOT OF SERVERS out there are willing to have you as their player. to add points to that, ive tried some of the servers myself and gave my feedbacks to them.. so far, they are improving by the moment.. i played on cryptic for 2 days only before.. but seeing as how the admins/gms acted there the first 2 days i played, i said to myself "meh, screw this. its a waste of time.. " so i left without hesitation..

just my opinion o.o
try to look for a new home server.. there are lots out there.. that is mainly equal, balanced, and a fun community to play on.. :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/09/2012, 18:03   #8

Received Thanks: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by ...vermilion... View Post
professional GM is already gone.. people tend to try to walk behind this legendary GM's footsteps but seriously fail in every attempt they even make..
Well >.> we aren't all gone.
I myself don't have my own server for various reasons such as...
1. Too much stress on my life D: I have enough of that currently with what I have to do.
2. Gone in 2 months...why waste the time when there's no one really to pass it down to that it will stay up for long D:

Plus some more ._. but yea I get your point. It's sad that people spend 10 seconds on a server just to put it down.
Also sad that Shaiya has like..10000 items -.-
Usually 100 used or so...like wtf people?
Same with maps, mobs, npcs, quests.
Everything can be used to make an amazing server! >.>
I've said this a million times. Your instant pvp server **** won't work.
You need something to keep players for the long run.
Who cares if you get $500 the first month for your $100 sets -.-
It means nothing if you can't even keep the **** server up for more than 5 days.
Enough of my rant >.> I can get a lot worse and go on forever.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/09/2012, 18:58   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Admin]Snuggle View Post
Well >.> we aren't all gone.
I myself don't have my own server for various reasons such as...
1. Too much stress on my life D: I have enough of that currently with what I have to do.
2. Gone in 2 months...why waste the time when there's no one really to pass it down to that it will stay up for long D:

Plus some more ._. but yea I get your point. It's sad that people spend 10 seconds on a server just to put it down.
Also sad that Shaiya has like..10000 items -.-
Usually 100 used or so...like wtf people?
Same with maps, mobs, npcs, quests.
Everything can be used to make an amazing server! >.>
I've said this a million times. Your instant pvp server **** won't work.
You need something to keep players for the long run.
Who cares if you get $500 the first month for your $100 sets -.-
i ish sorry my bad and the bold part is very well said o.o
Old 10/09/2012, 21:46   #10

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,976
Arrow Shaiya PServer Advertising -> Shaiya Private Server

#Moved to the right section

As Snuggle said, this is in the wrong section, so next time please read the description of the forums before posting, as the Advertisement sections if basically for that, advertise, not well...this.

Now, this thread will stay up as far as we don't turn it into a flame war, because if that happens it will get locked, so administrators of the server, as well as everyone else, choose what to say wisely.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/11/2012, 20:31   #11

not to put any one down or say any thing bad but.....

i have meet the staff and [admin]cryptic 3 times.... and here is what i know and have leard and so i dont have to type a bunch ill put into a list sorry lol

-cryptic used to hang with apollyon

-cryptic not really a helpfull person

-low security

-USED MY FILES from spanky shaiya that he had one of his staff members get when i tryed to help

-good luck trying to find REAL website sence they have MANY website losed track at 8...

-everythings free and insent leveling? what are you soppost to do pvp for a day or 2? i dont get it.

sorry not flamming just stating...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/11/2012, 22:14   #12

okay, before commenting on one 100% wrong point of you i have to say, im not playing this server, neither like it nor support it, but this offends somebody i got to know some time ago, and it shows me that youre lying to make your point clear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamogio View Post
3)High ranks never get banned for skill cut , speed hack ,trash talk , killing far behind guards and they even ''use'' 1 of their buddies-friends to stat padd for them .Example G.O.AT : he trash talk all day and he never gets bans ,lately he even speed hacks.
that one is a lie. why? bc i know goat. he has been playing with me a year ago on another server thats down already. and he would NEVER do something like that (maybe unless he dislikes the server aswell, what would make him be on YOUR side concerning how he thinks about the server and taking him as an example here would be kind of backstabbing your team mate <.<, but i doubt he does, last time i talked to him he loved the server)
he helped the players, was GS and did a great job. he would never hack or trash talk, and he probably never gets bans bc he doesnt do anything worth for a ban. get a better PC before accusing players to be hacking when you just got laggs!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2012, 02:15   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamogio View Post
2) if light side high ranks say that ''x'' person hacks he gets ban without any prof
I'm not taking anyone's side here but i just wanted to point out that this is kinda hypocritical. Isn't your post guilty of this exact same thing?
1. You're argument is biased
2. Youre asking people to do something based on accusations without any proof..It's all well and good to write "examples" but a picture is worth 1000 words. Even then.. there are always 2 sides to a story.

Also you're post isn't really about reasons not to download cryptic shaiya, it's about reasons not to choose fury on that server...If anything people would download the server just to play the light side.

Good luck with your tirade, you never know what will come of it.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/13/2012, 21:04   #14

This post is full of so much fun!

First hotzoo you are made of fail. Your server failed because you chose the worst security and the worst staff that abused it. Blame it on whatever you want. Your releases is anti-helpful because they are copy paste of old obsolete releases and shouldn’t even be here because they give the people that download them more problems than solutions. And dude no one ever used your files... again refer to your own 1 star releases and find out why.

Well about the original poster. I can only laugh at this cos. What we did lately on cryptic Shaiya were ban people that thought the server was all about them. They were all uber drama queens that, in all seriousness, thought server would die with them leaving and thought they could get away with anything. We proved them wrong on their entire BS. Since we got rid of most of these people we have been growing even faster than we were before and the gameplay improved significantly. My guess is this post was written by one of those people and all I can say is thanks you proved we did the right decision.

I know a lot of people on epvpers might not know us! But we actually have been here for over a year! We proved over and over again that we not one of those servers open suck in money and run like most new servers are these days. We have a steady player base and its growing. We got ******** playing yeah so does all servers on all games. Good thing is we ban them when they go too far and they end up coming on elitepvpers and crying about it.

in short this entire post can be sumerized like this:

Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/13/2012, 21:06   #15

Can`t take any part, but seriously...
Guess this thread has to be closed.

And a big LOL.
Closed Thread