Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

THE REASONS NOT TO EVEN DOWNLOAD CRYPTIC SHAIYA

Discussion on THE REASONS NOT TO EVEN DOWNLOAD CRYPTIC SHAIYA within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/13/2012, 21:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
after all this reading .. i felt we follow up 1 person talking and make a server looks bad n put bad stuffs abt ADMs and staffs, quiet obvisous that we can blame/trash on servers since things not happen like we want, but didnt mean we come up with this kinda things.. alot ppl plays on Cryptic n been playing from long and they rlly do like staying there.. then 1 person come up with few things and trashed and we do supports.. not rlly right way to go, from my self i wont blame server abt things, might its some missunderstanding , well for my side try not to post something like this here and if som1 do we don't have to support.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/13/2012, 21:36   #17

Hello Im Vito from Cryptic Shaiya, I was playing there like 10 months that server was close to me, same as my guild which was most important for me before I got banned, adm cryptic was cool except adm kaari, she was always against me whatever I said she was raging on me, I never had own word there, same as everyone who wanted say something about pvp or light side could get banned cuz u was against " this pro server " reason why I got banned was, I asked for FC ppl from light side on dark cuz we needed help since pvp was almost dead last 3 weeks before, only on weekends was 40 % alright, I absolutly agree with 1st post here, that server isnt worth playing, you have to pay and shut up or you will be banned. I've donated once there on beginig too but this wont help so better forget about it ^ btw I heard few days ago they FCed 3 pvpers from light side to dark which was my idea, and I got banned for it.

Ps. dont go on CS
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2012, 22:44   #18

Wow, vito posted on 2 accounts, the main poster and an alt. Bahahahahahahsahahasahahaaaa.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/13/2012, 22:51   #19

lol ? ur insane haha topic isnt made by me, I just heard about it and said truth here
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2012, 00:52   #20

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaari View Post
Wow, vito posted on 2 accounts, the main poster and an alt. Bahahahahahahsahahasahahaaaa.
Well as I said before thread would get closed for such comments, Cryptic went already far, and you are accusing someone of something without proof, this is something that is not allowed in here, if you have proofs, please go ahead and complaint about such thing, as multiaccount get users permanently banned

#Closed
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread