Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] decrypt this sdata

Discussion on [Help] decrypt this sdata within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Help] decrypt this sdata

Lilprohacker tool cant decrypt this sdata file,please help me !! thanks

Attached Files
File Type: zip Item.zip (485.4 KB, 20 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REALESE] Decrypt xx.Sdata Files for EP5 from Shaiya C Develouper Group
03/04/2015 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Our Shaiya C Develouper Group Release now the EP5 xx.SData decryptet. RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting Please say thx too us & ZeroSignal´s Script!
[REQUEST]XXX.SDATA decryptor for episode 5 files+ npcquest.sdata
06/13/2012 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Can somebody help me with a SDATA decryptor and a episode 5 npcquest.sdata that is decrypted?
NpcSkills.SData and NpcQuest.SData question
08/23/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Time to time thinking about that, best releases by lipro had decrypted files and has new decrypted Sacra map mobs and boses but NpcQuest.SData and NpcSkill.SData are old files without New Sacra update, so Sacra NPC angel around portal is Cow and quests with Sacra are unable and all Sacra mobs cant use skills and cant attack so in game are bad effect if try to kill Sacra mobs - mobs use stup debuff and laggy toon and mobs etc. Anyone have decrypted this both files, or way to fix it? Thanks!
Need Someone who can Read/Decrypt/Encrypt Sdata Files
04/21/2010 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
Hello i am helping a good friend on her server, it is working and up in Beta we are looking for someone who can Read/Decrypt/Encrypt Sdata Files. if you know how and good please contact me at: [email protected]