Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making a server with OS standarts

Discussion on Making a server with OS standarts within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
Making a server with OS standarts

Hey guys im here again :P I'm looking for a team to make a server with OS Standarts (i mean ep6, not drop/leveling rates). I got pre-working ep6 server files with working minimaps, invasion debuffs, gears, new interfaces, pvp ranks, Dungeon map scrolls, Double kill stones, HP bug fix etc. I just want to get old Private server community back and im sure if we do an ep6 server we can get it back since it will be only private server that have OS standarts. The server files have some bugs but they're not so big deal (just a few visual glitches). Thats why im here and asking for Developers, I can do it alone but i wanna do it with a great team (with skilled devs). If you wanna join/give ideas please feel free to write here but you should have atleast basic sql/HxD/Olly and PHP knowledge. Im looking for a team that wants to save game instead of making money and here is tsome SS' for the ones who dont believe.

¨¨¨¨Edit¨¨¨¨
We will use this topic as a Suggestion Topic, Please feel free to give us your ideas about anything you wanna see on a server.PvP or PvPvE and everything, even crazy ones :P

Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/30/2012, 16:11   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,625
i thougfht about that aswell but i came to the point aswell that i dont have enough time for that lol^^ but if u need any side help u got me in skype just shout for me
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2012, 16:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
i thougfht about that aswell but i came to the point aswell that i dont have enough time for that lol^^ but if u need any side help u got me in skype just shout for me
Well, i dont have so much time too ^^ but the files are almost ready and i already setted them and tested o,o so it wont take that much and thanks ^^ i will spam you if i need help
Old 09/30/2012, 17:45   #4

elite*gold: 0
just wondering ... how/where did you find "pre-working ep6 server files" ???
I'm working hard to fix major problems ... but can't find anything working at 100% //
Maybe I could help you ... if you can help me ^^
Old 09/30/2012, 17:45   #5

Guys, instead of PM'ing please post here.. With your ideas and everything ^^

¨¨¨¨Edit¨¨¨¨
I'm not asking for help, thanks anyways. I'm just looking for a team that we can create a Server with OS featuers.
Old 09/30/2012, 18:05   #6

-deleted-

as Juuf is a big head person thinking everybody else is useless ...

JuuF : stop asking to ppl when you always think what u do is better than others !!! Your "team" IS and will always BE "YOU" ans just you ...

GL
Old 09/30/2012, 19:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngel71 View Post
-deleted-

as Juuf is a big head person thinking everybody else is useless ...

JuuF : stop asking to ppl when you always think what u do is better than others !!! Your "team" IS and will always BE "YOU" ans just you ...

GL
Ehm O,o wow.. I never think i do better than others cuz i know there are alot of better devs in here or the ones who left (like castor, Omega, LPH, RB and many others).. Thats why im trying to recruit a team..
Old 09/30/2012, 20:25   #8

yeah yeah ...
so u're trying to get back to u Castor,LPH, Omega..
but others that also really know MsSql, Security,Html,Php,Olly,HxD,and so on .. u get them on skype, u say they are just "normal" devs doing everything any ppl can do ??
u just monkey and I would love to spank u ///
So stop ur deal now .. u can do all better than others ? then do ur work .... ALONE ....
Old 09/30/2012, 21:22   #9

elite*gold: 576
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuF View Post
i dont have so much time
I think that's the reason why she can't do everything alone.

And she didn't say that she's better than all others.. She just said she isn't looking for help
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2012, 22:57   #10

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,976
Please stop that naive discussion, I don't see anywhere JuuF saying she is better than anyone, people should really learn to read before raging against others, as well please respect others.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/01/2012, 15:41   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAngel71 View Post
yeah yeah ...
so u're trying to get back to u Castor,LPH, Omega..
but others that also really know MsSql, Security,Html,Php,Olly,HxD,and so on .. u get them on skype, u say they are just "normal" devs doing everything any ppl can do ??
u just monkey and I would love to spank u ///
So stop ur deal now .. u can do all better than others ? then do ur work .... ALONE ....
I'm not trying to get anybody also they're not active im not even sure they're still using this forum. Please look at your words and be kind since im trying to be kind. I'm not saying i can do better than others but im good enough to make a server myself, im just so busy with RL to make a server myself and having a team is always better because 1 person cant handle everything.. Even you give all of your time sometimes you will get RL problems which are more important than any server stuff.. I dont wanna leave my server without GM around so thats why im asking for a team. From now we will continue from Recruiting Thread but i want to keep this topic for taking suggestions instead of making 2183216938 topics. Thank you anyways.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2012, 16:33   #12

first: as i already told you, great idea! i hope you can get it

second: pls dont do a PvP server! make it retailish, maybe exp rate on x80-x100 and some free ap stuff, some increased drops and so on. it should give the ppl the chance to experience OS feeling without having to spent shitloads of money (i guess there will be more than enough ppl playing on it when its the only true ep6 one, to get an OS like feeling concerning the number of players, and therefore the fun you can have ingame even with having to level and farm and wait for pvp. in the end, thats what shaiya is about and the reason why a lot of ppl keep playing this game and seeking for a good pserver that can offer OS-like fun, just without gettin pwned by donators)

well, good luck juu if somebody can make it, then you!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/01/2012, 17:07   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotG View Post
first: as i already told you, great idea! i hope you can get it

second: pls dont do a PvP server! make it retailish, maybe exp rate on x80-x100 and some free ap stuff, some increased drops and so on. it should give the ppl the chance to experience OS feeling without having to spent shitloads of money (i guess there will be more than enough ppl playing on it when its the only true ep6 one, to get an OS like feeling concerning the number of players, and therefore the fun you can have ingame even with having to level and farm and wait for pvp. in the end, thats what shaiya is about and the reason why a lot of ppl keep playing this game and seeking for a good pserver that can offer OS-like fun, just without gettin pwned by donators)

well, good luck juu if somebody can make it, then you!
I dont want to make it a PvP server And im sorry buy i cant make it x80 or x100 exp rate since we dont have right expdefs T_T I was thinking about making it instant leveling but it will be a PvPvE server :P We will keep everything like OS (like level 8 lapis, ele 2 and same stats of level 70+ gears) with some increased rates (like PR/VR will have more chance to drop 64 / 68 gears and weapons). We wont give everything free but there will be some free items.Everything will drop in game also DP will be farmable (not so high rate). We will have some special quests etc :P These are for now idk about more.I really dont know, im open to any idea ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2012, 17:55   #14

elite*gold: 35
I would appreciate JuuF first
My Suggestion's:
Increase health of 1-15 altar , or else it makes no fun at all.
Hmm and , As DotG told , don't make a pvp server , makes no sence actually..
Just some free ap stuff in Item mall , exp rate hmm like x500 or so..
it would bring the old shaiya back [kind of OS]
So these are the suggestions i would give , Maybe if i think more suggestions i would just "Edit".
Thanks for your time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/01/2012, 23:59   #15

make a farm server with high pvp kill o.o