Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making a server with OS standarts

Discussion on Making a server with OS standarts within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 10/02/2012, 02:55   #16

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,976
If the server will have OS Standard then there shouldn't be any customization regarding the kill count though
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/02/2012, 04:12   #17

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuF View Post
We will keep everything like OS (like level 8 lapis, ele 2 and same stats of level 70+ gears)
To be honest I highly disagree with this part D:
See the reason why everyone complains about pvp is due to the massive stats.
Everyone plays bdefs/bguards because of all those stats -.-
Which it's easy to link rec, dex, str, luc when you already get like +300 just off gears.
Which honestly ruins EVERYTHING in pvp in my opinion.
I don't think a lapis should have over 30 stats.
Gears shouldn't have more than a total of 15 stats on them either.
Ele 2s just ruin everything for players who aren't fully linked.
Ele 2s also make those ele skills completely useless...which is really stupid.
Why put in those skills if you can't even use them? -.- stupid Choi Rock.
It's like +2k damage on people who aren't eled plus the already 12k everyone hits.
It kills the chance of new players trying to pvp.
So people ***** about others not pvping when they really can't.
That's just my opinion of things.
I think Shaiya got ****** over with the half assed ep5 content which they just left.
Ep4 was well designed and made pvp fair for everyone.
Of course if you scale gears down like I said you'd have to adjust every mob that's ep5 which would take awhile.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/02/2012, 07:32   #18

If it comes to make a server ¨OS Standard¨ it is needed to follow everything, no customizations at all though...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2012, 08:58   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SD]Jericho View Post
If it comes to make a server ¨OS Standard¨ it is needed to follow everything, no customizations at all though...
For sure, what I believe he means is.. if not looking for help & wanting to keep full OS standard.. what kind of suggestions exactly are you seeking?

Great idea though, as I've stated in another thread.. too many seek private servers due to OS cost & never properly learn the game & what its REALLY like, does need to be done.
Old 10/02/2012, 13:51   #20

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
Okay guys, i have to say this o,o i was trying to say We will have OS featuers with "OS Standarts" I totally agree with crappy stats but i think we can balance it since we have hp bug fix o,o but we will see, we can do anything if players want.. So, im asking about it, Shouw we make it OS with same rates and no customizations or easier one with lots of free.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2012, 16:19   #21

ALMOST no customization i think. ofc the essential ap stuff should be free, no gears in IM, and the high-end stuff should be available for everyone, not only those who are already more than uber.

and no kill boost o.o thats the great on the boost stones: everyone can choose if he/she wants the boost you could make em free instead of adding the kill boost in general
Old 10/02/2012, 16:33   #22

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by DotG View Post
ALMOST no customization i think. ofc the essential ap stuff should be free, no gears in IM, and the high-end stuff should be available for everyone, not only those who are already more than uber.

and no kill boost o.o thats the great on the boost stones: everyone can choose if he/she wants the boost you could make em free instead of adding the kill boost in general
I was thinking about adding 1h kill stones as drop (not so high rate) and 1 day ones as a donation/special event item.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2012, 11:44   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuuF View Post
Okay guys, i have to say this o,o i was trying to say We will have OS featuers with "OS Standarts" I totally agree with crappy stats but i think we can balance it since we have hp bug fix o,o but we will see, we can do anything if players want.. So, im asking about it, Shouw we make it OS with same rates and no customizations or easier one with lots of free.
OS with same rates and no customizations (item mall apart! free starter (lvl 10 gear mid lvl 25 gear and end lvl 68 or 50+ gear pack)
Some free buffs a 30day exp stone and ress rune and pid free the rest you can put paiment or delete it.. Maybe a lvl 1,2,3,4 lapis in item mall would be nice too
Low rate and a lot of fun *__*

I?ll nerd on it! <3
Old 10/04/2012, 13:42   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-DoeSn'TxMaTTeR-x View Post
OS with same rates and no customizations (item mall apart! free starter (lvl 10 gear mid lvl 25 gear and end lvl 68 or 50+ gear pack)
Some free buffs a 30day exp stone and ress rune and pid free the rest you can put paiment or delete it.. Maybe a lvl 1,2,3,4 lapis in item mall would be nice too
Low rate and a lot of fun *__*

I?ll nerd on it! <3
Tottaly agree
Old 10/04/2012, 13:48   #25

If you add free **** to the item mall like gear and lapis how is it like Juuf is trying to make it then? O.o
Next thing you know people will start asking for everything to be instantly free.
If you're going to go by the way Shaiya was meant to be made then you'll have to work for everything instead of clicking three times to get it.
Although I do agree with such things as contis being free or making a quest for them or something.
Lacking a conti/res rune was the worst thing on OS since you pretty much had to donate to get one...
I do believe in having to work for everything else apart from things to keep your toon from being deleted.
I think a server like this would be successful, yet I also think a bit of customization should be added to make it unique at the same time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/04/2012, 16:16   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Admin]Snuggle View Post
If you add free **** to the item mall like gear and lapis how is it like Juuf is trying to make it then? O.o
Next thing you know people will start asking for everything to be instantly free.
If you're going to go by the way Shaiya was meant to be made then you'll have to work for everything instead of clicking three times to get it.
Although I do agree with such things as contis being free or making a quest for them or something.
Lacking a conti/res rune was the worst thing on OS since you pretty much had to donate to get one...
I do believe in having to work for everything else apart from things to keep your toon from being deleted.
I think a server like this would be successful, yet I also think a bit of customization should be added to make it unique at the same time.
i just got an even better idea:
1 time rez-runes dropping in map3/4 somewhere, 7-day contis from a high level quest, 30-day conti from bosses
and THEN you can make 30-day and 15-day contis from IM aswell Aeria shouldve done it like this, wouldve been much better <.<
but other 30-day stuff should be free
Old 10/04/2012, 21:45   #27

I agree except the 30 days from bosses.
That means the top guilds will own all the 30 days as well as the economy for them in ah. :/
Which tends to make a huge issue.
If you have singles and 7 days why would you need 30 days anyway? lol o.o
Old 10/04/2012, 21:47   #28

Yeah or maybe just put permanent ress rune exp stone pid and put quests for lvl 15 pvp set lvl 30 pvp set lvl 60 set then the rest sets will be farmable...just...simple and fast.
Old 10/06/2012, 00:37   #29

personally i see no reason for resurrection runes and PID's. If it were me in all aspect of simplicity and economics auto buffing is what I did. Its a great approach no worry of having to go in DB and bring back a UM toon that someone forgot to pay attention to their res stones. This is easily done and a great solution
Old 10/06/2012, 01:47   #30

Finally Shaiya OS like server I would defo would want to stay and play.That being said peeps will only be interested in the server if you can guarantee The server will be here to stay and not end up going down some weeks or months down the line....Thats If rates are OS like or near since all that effort would put everyone off.But yeah PS like OS would be Amazing.

Skype ID:Sephiroth2283

If you would like any help with i'dears or have any problems just message me.
Thanks
1 User