Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Seesion stay at pause

Discussion on [Help] Seesion stay at pause within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Seesion stay at pause

Hello. I have 1 problem. My session stay in pause. How i can solve? i search a lot on Epvpers but not found :| Anyone can help me?
Old 09/17/2012, 18:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
then you didn't search very hard. cause i searched an found hundreds of post's pertaining to it.

search Shaiya session stay at pause and you get

as has been stated many many many many times you need to show your logs and the #1 problem is unable to connect to the DB.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2012, 18:25   #3

elite*gold: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by alin12345 View Post
Hello. I have 1 problem. My session stay in pause. How i can solve? i search a lot on Epvpers but not found :| Anyone can help me?
Hello , My suggestions would be :
  1. Maybe you did something wrong.
  2. You done this right? ShaiyaServer > PSM_Server > PSM_ServerMGR or something like that and clicked start session right? Just do that 3-4 times and if it would'nt work then let us know.

and 3, use the search button again and again till u get it solved.

Regards , [*]Sindacco
Old 09/17/2012, 22:16   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,625
furthermore u should give us ur loggs so we could take a look at it to see where the problem is based... just telling that it stays on pause isnt telling us what u did wrong..
Old 09/17/2012, 22:54   #5

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaOmega View Post
as has been stated many many many many times you need to show your logs and the #1 problem is unable to connect to the DB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
furthermore u should give us ur loggs so we could take a look at it to see where the problem is based... just telling that it stays on pause isnt telling us what u did wrong..
I don't see a need on asking for something that was already asked
Old 09/17/2012, 23:03   #6

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
I don't see a need on asking for something that was already asked
urgh my bad didnt readed the last sentence of omega D: