Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New kind of clothes and a new PvP map

Discussion on New kind of clothes and a new PvP map within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up New kind of clothes and a new PvP map

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2012, 17:57   #2

o.O wat tha Q_Q episode 7? or what is up with this NEW SETS ALREADY? jezz how in Q_Q nice thanks for showing.
Old 09/10/2012, 17:59   #3

They are the Korean EP6 gears.
They only modified it.
Its theyr own work, wouldn`t be nice to steal it to be honest.

I love the creativity, nice work.
Amazed!

How could it be ep7 when Korea just launched ep6 and also US Shaiya will launch it too till the end of this year.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/10/2012, 18:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by taZツ View Post
They are the Korean EP6 gears.
They only modified it.
Its theyr own work, wouldn`t be nice to steal it to be honest.

I love the creativity, nice work.
Amazed!

How could it be ep7 when Korea just launched ep6 and also US Shaiya will launch it too till the end of this year.
looking through Korean shaiya client and i got updates its there in the update so how is it customized? may i ask as well as new map -_-
Old 09/10/2012, 18:10   #5

Well actually , #LOVES THAT FIGHTER ONE OH GOSH!
Old 09/10/2012, 18:47   #6

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
mh i dont beleave that these gears are own made since there is till now no real progrom around that is modding 3dc without crashing the client. furthermore do these gears look to professional and 1 more point he would have done a totaly new map with new textures etc if he wasnt an rly worker for choi roks this isnt possible. so my guess these gears are from any shaiya offi server which one it is no clue atm but these egars dont look own made.
Old 09/10/2012, 19:02   #7

This content displayed has been released by the Korean server for a little over a month now. Its in no way custom. It was released with close to 30 new mobs that are Obelisk driven like the ele mobs in Kanos. Also in the release came a new head boss called Opalus and 3 Bone Dragons that look like Fantasma. The armors come in 2 different color setups.

There was also a release for a new second level to the released Fury dungeon but you will need to open the WLD in a hex editor to be able to find the names of the files it calls for so you can change the names as the textures on some of the DDS files are incorrect for the map calls.

EDIT* After looking over my files, the patch number for this appears to be 0015.
Thanks
8 Users