Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Start work with new private server

Discussion on Start work with new private server within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Start work with new private server

Hello all, I think to make new Private Server of Shaiya i have all in needed for make server, Items, Mobs, ItemMall all is done but need some help with adding of news .. If you think can help me and to be staff in server add me in skype:dan4o_mixailov for more info i waiting for you
Old 09/03/2012, 23:55   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
just a good hint. never take anyone from here pming u. if u want to run a server u need staff member u can trust 100% and ppl from here u dont even know. anyway good luck with ur project.
Old 09/04/2012, 00:10   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
As you are asking to be PMed there is no need to keep the thread opened.

#Closed
Closed Thread