Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request/Buying]Sortable Drop Table (for website)

Discussion on [Request/Buying]Sortable Drop Table (for website) within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request/Buying]Sortable Drop Table (for website)

I'll start with the admission that when it comes to PHP and website creation abilities, our skills are pretty much nil. However, we see this as an opportunity for those who *do* have the skills and would like practice or to make a little money on the side. That said, if anyone has a pre-written (ODBC) PHP script for a sortable drop table they'd like to share with or sell to us, we would be very grateful. Any other useful scripts anyone has lying around would be welcomed, too.

Feel free to post here or PM your price. Any payments would be made through Paypal. Note that if you desire payment, we will work out some sort of system to protect both of us from fraud (half up front, half when delivered, etc).

Thanks for your time.

(Also, as a side note, we are definitely on the lookout for someone with PHP experience and a love of Shaiya to join as a full- or part-time member of our team, payments possible for a real long-term relationship.)
Old 08/28/2012, 21:46   #2

the is a shaiya server out there that has this to get it just

<?php
header("Location: http://www.fullwebaddressand.com/foldertofilehere");

exit;
?>

this will get you you need just remember upgrade your brain.exe lol you'll need it but its easy and yes this is a php script that downloads php scripts off website...
Old 08/29/2012, 02:33   #3

I'm sorry, I wanted to buy it legitimately or at least have someone give it to me willingly, because some of us still have integrity and honesty and don't just run around trying to screw everyone else over. I respect work that other people have done, and don't want to just steal it from them with no credit and not even a thank you. But thank you for the input- it really reveals your true colors.
Old 08/29/2012, 03:34   #4

hey just a idea...