Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Defining x,y,z positions for portals + Decrypting files with Zero Signals

Discussion on [HELP]Defining x,y,z positions for portals + Decrypting files with Zero Signals within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [HELP]Defining x,y,z positions for portals + Decrypting files with Zero Signals

Well i've been trying for a while now to define the positions of the 71-74 portals but nothing has worked. When i open a *.svmap with Shaiya Studio it goes blank and when i try to decrypt it with Zero Signal's tool it gives me the following error "This operation expects a parameter in order to complete, see help and documentation for details".
When i move to them with the commands they exist but when i try using the portals from outside them they simply don't function. If anyone has an idea please help me, thanks anticipated.

Old 08/18/2012, 10:58   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
re

u need to add under tools the settings to get the maps working in sh studio.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Decrypting data.??? files
07/30/2009 - Rappelz - 1 Replies
Hello, I wonder if anybody knows something about the structure of the data.??? files, it seems that they are encrypted and contain a custom file system. Is there any information available on decryption or on the purpose of each particular file (which one contains what type of data, i.e. language, textures, sounds...)? data.00a and data.00b may contain version information (patch level). Edit: Ok, I figured out that most data files aren't encrypted. What about data.000?
Decrypting Files??
05/07/2009 - Soldier Front - 0 Replies
can anyone help me how to decrypt the file..? i have software of decryption tool but i have no idea how to decrypt my file...:confused:
Decrypting the chatlog files
02/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Does anyone know how the chat logs are being encrypted or how to decrypt them to plain text ? I'd like to write a plugin for a better messaging system eventually and I'd like to create options so when ever you get a whisper, or guild message it has an alarm event like a noise. He'll if I'm able to get everything I need and I have time I may just make an IM client of somesort for CO2. Any information regarding the messaging ie ... sending receiving messages or how to decrypt and encrypt the log...
L2 decrypting ini-files
04/25/2005 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
Hi all bevor ihr mir an den kopf schmeißt das ich die anderen forum einträge lesen soll möchte ich sagen, ich hab 4 stunden nach den anleitungen aus diesem forum versucht diese ver****** ^^ ini-dataien zu decrypten, doch vergebens. nun zweifel ich an mir selbst und bitte um ernneute hilfe. und zwar brauche ich wie doch so viele die Protocolversion. Ich spiele auf dem pserver www.lineage2global.com (hoffe ich darf das hier erwähnen). Ich habe das spiel installiert, komplett geupdatet...