Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Server files

Discussion on [Request] Server files within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Request] Server files

Hello epvpers,
Could anyone provide/link me working Server files (Server data and client if possible please) with a guide on installing them? I've searched for quite a few files but some were damaged, incomplete or download link didn't work. I prefer EP3 or 4 but EP5 is good aswell.

Also, I have a question.
I tried to install an EP5 server, and set the "GamePublicIP to my local IP, and ran GSQL. On the GSQL it says:
Code:

spid9     ???????????? 'D:\ShaiyaServer\Gsql\Data\PS_STATICS_Data.MDF'
            ?????
  spid10    ???????????? 'D:\ShaiyaServer\Gsql\Data\PS_UserData_Log.LDF'
            ?????
  spid11    ???????????? 'D:\ShaiyaServer\Gsql\Data\PS_Statdata_Log.LDF'
            ?????
  spid9     ???????????? 'D:\ShaiyaServer\Gsql\Data\PS_STATICS_Log.LDF' 
            ?????
  server    SQL server listening on 192.***.x.***: 1433.
  server    SQL server listening on 127.0.0.1: 1433.
  spid5     Clearing tempdb database.
  server    SQL server listening on TCP, Shared Memory, Named Pipes.
  server    SQL Server is ready for client connections
  spid5     Starting up database 'tempdb'.
  spid3     ?????
***Please note, I replaced my full IP adress with x's for safety reasons, in GSQL it is just showing my full IP Adress***

After this, I minimized GSQL and wen't to the server files, there I launched PSM_ServiceMgr (from ShaiyaServer\PSM_Client) and installed all services, including ps_gamewar since I'm running windows XP. They all wen't to (S), and when I try to start services using the PSM_ServiceMgr, PSM_AgentClient goes to (R), and when I try to start for example ps_userLog it gives a pop up window with all weird letters "½ÃÀÛ ÇÓ ¼ö ¾Ø½À'ÏÙ". I am only able to click OK in the window, then it stays on (S).

Am I going in the right directions now? Or am I totally mistaken? If I am, could some one tell me how to go further? If I'm totally mistaken, could some one then link or provide me of the files?

Thanks in advance,
TheSuspected
Old 08/11/2012, 05:51   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#Moved to the right section

And regarding your issue, have you checked if every database is attached to your MSSQL and working correctly -this meaning if you have all the rights on working on them from your user- as well as....I don't recommend using GSQL it always gave me a lot of weird error messages that basically I don't understand due to it's language

There are different server files, the ones I have in handy right now would be these:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/11/2012, 09:31   #3

Yes, I don't like to use GSQL aswell due to the language. But now I'm working with the one your linked, looks good, thanks. Well, I can't attach them due to the version of the files, they are version 706, while MSSQLS 2008 only supports version 655. Guess that I'll have to download/install MSSQLS 2012 to get it working?
Old 08/12/2012, 01:51   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
yh right 2012 works fine with it i got the same files!
Old 08/12/2012, 03:13   #5

i too use 2012 with no problems, before that 2008 r2 developers edition also worked well
Old 08/12/2012, 03:34   #6

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
What he is asking is regarding version due to the saved database files, as they won't run on an older version than the one used to create them, because if it wasn't because of that, any version would work, as I have always used 2005 Developer Edition and it has always been flawless

Tags
error on gsql, gsql, psm_servicemgr, shaiya ps development