Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Connection

Discussion on Connection within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Connection

Hi all !

I'm need help.

I have no idea, how to made registration on local host.

How to connect on local host with my sql serwer?

I can't connect registration with mysql my server ;(

Can you help?

I'm give thanks
Old 08/10/2012, 00:34   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Arrow Shaiya PServer Development -> Shaiya Private Server

#Moved to the right section

Regarding your question, are you using MySQL? I didn't quite get that, because first, registration is connected to MSSQL, not MySQL, second, why would you do a "local" registration if it is meant to be for players to register from the outside?, third, you must have XAMP or WAMP in order for you to have your scripts running, as all you do is place them there and go to your "localhost" from your internet browser -obviously you must update the login for your database first on the script-
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2012, 08:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
-obviously you must update the login for your database first on the script-
How to do this?
Old 08/10/2012, 09:24   #4

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Check on the script for the loging part where you provide the credentials of it, and change them with your user and password
Old 08/10/2012, 09:30   #5

add me on skype dream.boy404 i will make ur register and everything for u i love to help ppl