Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cross fction Trading

Discussion on Cross fction Trading within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cross fction Trading

Anyone know how to enable trading across faction. Or point me at a good strting place to start working.

If anyone can help that would be awesome

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading Cross Fire account .
04/25/2011 - CrossFire Trading - 11 Replies
Rank: First Lieutenant 7th Class Weapons: 1)M12s 2)Ak-47 Halloween 3)Ak-47 Silver 4)K-2 5)M16A2 6)M4A1 7)M4A1-Custom Crystal
CROSS RACE TRADING or via Bankers
09/03/2010 - RF Online - 33 Replies
Anyone has experience with this condition.? tips or trick to trading cross race (acc to cora, etc).. I was try in RF-PoA, in this server we can make some race in 1 id so our id have 1 storage banking... but we still cant take other my character items (different race) in the same bank storage... anyone can share the tips & tricks or theory about this ?? maybe we can try together...
[Proposal]cross race trading
09/29/2008 - RF Online - 46 Replies
Ever had one of those other race elems and wish you can use it or sell it. A lot of people has asked this before but no one came with the correct answers. Until recently some guy has stated a guide that as per him would allow you to perform cross race trading.. I have tried it. To my dismay it did not work. Now I am armed with determination to make or break this myth.
Is Cross Race trading possible?
08/03/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
Is there really a way to Cross Race trade? If there is hints/clues are appreciated.