Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] EP6 Game.exe and Voting reward script

Discussion on [REQUEST] EP6 Game.exe and Voting reward script within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] EP6 Game.exe and Voting reward script

Hi guys

Looking if anyone has an EP6 Game.exe and the IP to search for to edit(I am useless with HeX)

Also I have seen Mirka selling a Voting reward Script ... has anyone released for free if so could you point me in the right direction my searches are coming up empty.

Thank you guys <3
Old 07/03/2012, 21:20   #2

elite*gold: 576
He is asking for a EP6 Game.exe and only Shaiya Korea have it.. here you can get a decypted ep6 game.exe
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/04/2012, 21:50   #3

ty hunny i have these but cannot find where to change ip
Old 07/05/2012, 09:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Boss]FemmeFatale View Post
Hi guys

Looking if anyone has an EP6 Game.exe and the IP to search for to edit(I am useless with HeX)

Also I have seen Mirka selling a Voting reward Script ... has anyone released for free if so could you point me in the right direction my searches are coming up empty.

Thank you guys <3
So True I Would Love The Request Of Automatic Voting Points! XD
Old 07/05/2012, 15:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameRushing View Post
So True I Would Love The Request Of Automatic Voting Points! XD
There are ppl here that have it I am jus useless with PHP scripts Sadly the only one i saw releasing wanted to sell it for a weekly fee. With all the other overheads I jus cant afford wht he was asking.
Old 07/11/2012, 10:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Boss]FemmeFatale View Post
There are ppl here that have it I am jus useless with PHP scripts Sadly the only one i saw releasing wanted to sell it for a weekly fee. With all the other overheads I jus cant afford wht he was asking.
take Shaiya heroes pressing F12 stealing there script then configuring there file notice it's a flash script so gl and have fun iv'e edited mine and got it now
Old 07/12/2012, 19:29   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonxone View Post
take Shaiya heroes pressing F12 stealing there script then configuring there file notice it's a flash script so gl and have fun iv'e edited mine and got it now
I couldnt do that The owners of shaiya heroes are friends of mine. The only reason i havent asked for thiers is because Mirka makes them pay for it
Old 08/06/2012, 01:39   #8

Lightbulb

We are here to help your server EXPAND :!:

We are pleased to introduce SatelliteVoter and SatelliteTracker, a unique game server advertising/voting solution!

SatelliteVoter Features

Professionally Managed Voting Infrastructure
Free Demos for New Customers
Free use of SatelliteTracker to track your votes in real-time
Competitive pricing
12H, 24H, or 48H delivery
Voting contract SLA (Service Level Agreement)
You ONLY pay for successful votes, by default
Flexible delivery methods via diverse voting algorithms

SatellieTracker Features

Track votes delivered via SatelliteVoter on your mobile phone or webkit browser in real-time
Ensures votes are delivered within promised SLA
Supports iPhone, Android, and Blackberry Smartphones or Tablets
Supports Google Chrome and Apple Safari webkit browsers

We currently support voting on gamesites200, topofgames, and topservers200 but will be adding additional capacity (topsites) each week.
We can deliver up to 20,000 votes per day for serious customers. Visit our website and click on the Satellite images for more information or contact us for free demo votes!

satellitevoter . com- Click on the Satellite images!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2012, 02:03   #9

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Going through the description of it, it doesn't seem to be what is being looked for, because as I understand your service consists on you voting for the server -somehow- not the script that is being looked for in which players of the server go, vote each X hours and per vote(s) they receive points to spend in-game, even though it is a useful service, is not quite exactly what is being looked for, yet I am sure some people might be interested on it.