Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Pirvate Server EP4 Idea

Discussion on Shaiya Pirvate Server EP4 Idea within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

View Poll Results: EP4 Private Server idea:
PvP Server (no uber lapis, no noss, no lapissia etc) 7 46.67%
Old School Server (some farm and grind, no noss etc) 8 53.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06/27/2012, 16:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
Gold is definitely an issue that needs to be adressed to every server, be it ep4 5 or 6, because 90% of servers these days have either too much money that only items are used as currency or so little money that you'd farm npc items just to buy non-high-end gear. It would be nice to find a server with gold that's farmable, but not to the extent that i can fill my 4 bil limit in a day (call a day 5 hours of grinding for the people who play arriving from education/work).
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2012, 19:19   #17

I think a fortune coin that gives 10.000.000 gold with a 3% drop rate is a good rate, need to test that because trade items for 100bilions is kinda stupid
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2012, 19:04   #18

I made a new Drop List and Server Info, atm is a mix of farm and free stuff pls check it and leave your feedback:

Bunny Land will be a costum new map
New Jungle, same map but diferent mobs etc
Old 07/02/2012, 20:47   #19

*Can't see server info* Like I just said, can't see the server info, which could effect the server entirely and how good or bad that Drop List looks. It looks a bit like a muddled OS, with donor items thrown in, neither of those phrases are meant to be negative, but it seems a very basic and organised Drop List. Would be nice to see the different mobs you'd put in Jungle, not knowing if you plan on putting existing mobs, new mobs or mobs from further Eps further back..
Bunny Land, seems like a fantasy within a fantasy game, could be interesting though. Loving the ideas in general as a whole, would be a server worth the work by the looks of it
Venom
Old 07/02/2012, 21:57   #20

Well about drop list etc we cant change alot the only thing that we can change is how game will look like. Like mobs, bosses, gears, weapons etc. About those new mobs in jungle im thinking in a mix between ep4+ mobs with some edited mobs.
I have a friend that made new bosses and mobs (from 0) i can ask him to teach me how can i do that. Im thinking in change, at least, all those farm spots like D2, what i mean is change all those mobs for something diferent, edited mobs or mobs from a diferent episode. To be a good server we need innovate and i dont have any problem editing everything we can for something better.
Old 07/02/2012, 22:05   #21

Mhm, I'm more and more interested as to how this will turn out, want to add me on skype and we can talk about this without filling epvp up with social conversation perhaps? Mobs from scratch would be nice to see, and D1 I remember being very boring, D2 not so much because of the debuffs