Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool] Shaiya Make.exe (Client Updater/Patcher)

Discussion on [Tool] Shaiya Make.exe (Client Updater/Patcher) within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tool] Shaiya Make.exe (Client Updater/Patcher)

This tool was NOT created by me. I just wanted to make a little tutorial about it and reupload it again after the tool was taken down.

Create a new folder into the data folder which has the same path like in the data.sah/saf. (Example: data -> interface -> sonovlogo.bmp)

Now add the new file you changed into the folder with the same file name like in the data.sah/saf.
(Example: sonovlogo.bmp (old) -> sonovlogo.bmp (new))

Run the SHAIYA_MAKE.exe to create the new data.sah & data.saf

Open the files folder and rename data.sah & data.saf -> update.sah & update.saf

You can use Winrar to create the patch. Update.sah & Update.saf -> Archive
IMPORTANT: ".zip" archive NOT ".rar" & select "Add & Update Files"

Your .patch file is created.
ps0xxx.patch, *** = number of your patch version

(Example: ps0119.patch)

Change the "PatchFileVersion" number to your patch number in the UpdateVersion.ini.
(Example: ps0119.patch -> PatchFileVersion=119)

Now you just need to upload your patch file and the updateversion.ini on your website.
Tool is in the attachment
Attached Files
File Type: zip Shaiya Make Tool.zip (1.70 MB, 4575 views)
Thanks
29 Users
Old 06/20/2012, 15:00   #2

elite*gold: 576
I think this is useless because there are already some posts about it..
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrShaden View Post
[...]
For this example I will modify the random_loading images and my Logo.
1.Make sure the files you are patching are the same name as those you want to modify...Example My logo was Logo.gif... but the one I want to change is named sonovlogo.bmp so rename yours to the same as original.

Ok now that thats cleared up you can open Shaiya Make V 0-1, there are 2 folders, files & data...open data folder... YOU NEED to put the same path also. Example, the files I am changing are in interface, so I create a Folder named interface and put my files there.

If you were to modify cash.sdata, you would just put it there, no folders. And so on... Put them in the same location as the original ones.

Alright, so now you Run Shaiya_Make.exe....... Done. Now open Files.. O.O
two files are created OMG its not update.sah or update.saf, its named data.sah and data.saf..... Whats your point? Change them...

data.sah to update.sah & data.saf to update.saf

Ok, now you got those update files everyones talks about. Now what?
Select both of them and right-click \ Add To Achives....
7zip opens up and MAKE SURE YOU SAVE AS .ZIP and not 7z...
Select the option Archive Format = zip
Select Deflate in compression method
select Add and Replace files
Press ok, now you have created the file.zip with your 2 other files.
name it (in my case) ps0033.patch if your CurrentVersion was 1 then you save it with the name ps0002.patch, before you click OK make sure the Update Mode is "Add and replace", now press ok. It will create ps0033.patch in the same folder as your update.sah/saf.

Go to your website and upload it in your patch folder. Now save your website for the changes and there you go ! Oh yea, make sure your updater is named Update.exe and your game is Game.exe

Congratulations !
Here is the link :
Cheers
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/20/2012, 15:36   #3

Well, he has my "Thanks" Cuz he at least tried, to do it by hes own way, and not same as "SrShaden". At least someone trys to help, cuz we don't really have much Dev's left on EPvP. Cheers
Old 07/08/2012, 19:35   #4

i can't open SHAIYA_MAKE.exe
pls help me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.JPG (140.4 KB, 526 views)
Old 07/08/2012, 19:51   #5

Do you see what it says?

"Reinstalling Application may fix the problem"

Delete that one. Then Download this :

that should fix your problem.
Old 10/08/2013, 14:58   #6

elite*gold: 576
No, it is not different.
The part of the post I quoted explains how to use the SHAIYA_MAKE.exe, which is not made by Covea, by the way.

Quote:
If lilprohacker quickly
I do not know what lilprohacker has to do with this. You might refer to his Shaiya Data File Tool, whose main purpose is not to create patches, of course. No one said so anyways.

Still, your sentence(s) does not make much sense to me.

Way more important about your reply: You did bump up this one year old thread just for thanking Covea, instead of simply pressing the button.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/19/2014, 05:40   #7

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
#reopen as request