Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for someone to setup my server

Discussion on Looking for someone to setup my server within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Looking for someone to setup my server

# Deleted
Old 06/14/2012, 18:09   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
#Moved to the right section
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2012, 18:10   #3

Quote:
#Moved to the right section
Thank you.
Old 06/16/2012, 03:46   #4

send it back to wherever he came from!
There are too many people not just you John 'pm' s but all the others and it sucks without end I tell people every day 20 I simply did not have the time to fix their stupid little fault! THERE is such good tuts! why no one uses? But everything is all ready been said 100 times, yet every day asking the same
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Vanilla Server Installer | Komplettes Server-Setup mit ein paar klicks
03/05/2013 - Minecraft Mods, Textures, Skins & Maps - 7 Replies
Hallo Leute, heute release ich mein neues Tool "Vanilla Server Installer". Mit diesem Tool könnt ihr mit nur wenigen Klicks einen Minecraft Server installieren, ohne weitere Einstellungen oder Downloads vornehmen zu müssen. Dateien die das Tool generiert/läd: minecraft_server.jar server.properties start.bat (mit auswählbarem RAM) ops.txt
LC SERVER SETUP [HELP]
03/03/2012 - Last Chaos Private Server - 2 Replies
Ok i have used gothics pack and i have used war's pack and both aren't working. I need help setting the files up, I was told that Gothic's pack is more recent up and up to date with patches and fixes and all. So the point where i get stuck with that LC pack is when i try to run the messenger, it opens and closes immediately. Can someone help me.
server setup help
10/21/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
i am fairly new to workin with private servers. i managed to make a wow server several years ago, however that was much simpler. Icant for some reason get the services up and running, i have followed the setup guide and when i get to the PSM_ServicesMgr its completely blank save for PSM_ServerAgent, However i have the PSM_Agent, PSMServer_Agent, and PSMServer_Mgr running in my task manager. not to mention when i try to install the PSM_ServerAgent from the PSM_ServicesMgr it gives me a bunch of...
How to setup a v17 server?
08/09/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys,i am sorry for this noob question but i would like to know how to setup a v17 server,i already have server files+DB and resources but idk what to do with them xD I created a v12 server and was easy but with this one is a different way?:confused: Thanks!:o:handsdown: