Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]Maps

Discussion on [Question]Maps within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Maps

Hey guys. I have question. Who knows how to change the map in client? For example to add or remove a building. Thanks
Old 06/01/2012, 21:40   #2

elite*gold: 10
you wanna edit the maps or add the maps
if you want to edit the maps like the buildings, trees etc...
you have to Google how to edit SMOD files
and try it by your self =)

if you want to add Maps files
its easy just edit your map.ini and add the SVMAP in your server
and import the map file in youe Data.sah thats all ^^
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question About Maps]
01/06/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I been looking everywhere in the data>Map folder.. and i cant seem to find the Love stone. nore the flower bed // water around it.... can somone tell me where it would be? And if you would tell me where i can find the mob textures :confused:
[Question] VIP Maps
04/17/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 16 Replies
u know that u can teleport to any one by this teleportion icon if this one in ur friends list or ur family on even ur legion that make any one not vip enter vip maps if his friend is vip he can make him go on and he teleport him self on him how to make this not allowed in vip maps like in CataMaze any ideas plz ??
[Question]Otm , maps etc
02/25/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallöchen hatte heute morgen schon mal einen Post mit der Frage wieso Otm und Wüste und andere maps die durch den alten Mann erreichbar sind nicht funktionieren ? komme zwar ans andere Ende blos ohne Mobs und bis ich dabin dauerts end lang -.- , Hab jetzt 1gb ram eingestellt 250 mehr als vorher aber es funktioniert immer noch kein bisjen besser woran kann es liegen die Ports sind alle an ! freue mich auf Antworten. Edit : hab eine 16.000 Leitung kann daran wohl nicht liegen.
[QUESTION] PK on maps. CoEmu v2
07/13/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, I've been searching for this all day but I can't find it anywhere :o. Atm we can't PK on any map, can someone tell me how to change it into PK on all maps? Thanks :)