Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya news and new servers help?

Discussion on Shaiya news and new servers help? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya news and new servers help?

I've basically retired from shaiya for a few months... Well now I seem interested again. So I'm looking for new servers that are worth trying out, and just basically the news. :What new things have dev's added?, What is this ep6?, etc. Yes i know there is forum sections, but why go search when I feel I could post this and get HONEST opinions and inside news on servers. Thanks everyone. Hope to see you soon.

-TacticalNukez, SickMyDuckX, RiseAgainst etc.
Old 06/01/2012, 16:15   #2

Received Thanks: 1,161
There is no real EP6 on Private Servers yet, I just released the Armors, Weapons and Mobs and Sondo did the maps, thats all of EP6 we got.
As for Servers to play on: Creation of Shaiya is a very promising Server, it has just been opened. It is a EP4.5 Server with no custom content, something players have been waiting on for a long time.
Old 06/01/2012, 19:39   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
This kind of thread just gives place for every admin or server staff to advertise their servers, if you are looking for a server, the best way to go is simply to check on the advertisement section.

As for the "EP 6" as it was stated there isn't any server like that (yet as you might understand, some administrators believe that as they have armors they have an EP 6 server so they advertise it like that) the only EP 6 releases are the ones already mentioned by MC_Flip
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2012, 15:09   #4

Hello Rise , Bud.. You will find many good servers in forum i hope so .. [I'm hoping there someone will open one awesome PvP Server too] .. But im still searching , cause only epvp is the way to find new good servers
Old 09/01/2012, 17:27   #5

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
that topic is a little bit outdated <.< its 3 month old...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2012, 03:41   #6

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Please don't push outdated threads.

#Closed
Closed Thread