Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Requesting] Dimensions Of Ep5 Updater.exe

Discussion on [Requesting] Dimensions Of Ep5 Updater.exe within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Requesting] Dimensions Of Ep5 Updater.exe

Anyone Know the width and the Height of the ep5 updater in side not the whole thing as the frame to it too :S
like this is my updater im fixing need to make our background pic to match the Dimensions size
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2012, 04:01   #2

elite*gold: 10
why dont you use Resource Hacker ?
just use it and you will know ;3
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Map 74 (Dimensions Crack) patch
03/15/2012 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 24 Replies
I have decided to share these files (since in almost every new thread someone ask for these).Now what you will find here?Files needed for the Dimensions Crack to work (i forgot to add sound :(). Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire --- this is the patch,just change the number to your next patch :) Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire --- this is the .svmap file Please note that there are NO mobs in the .svmap file.You will have to add them on your own.Also you will have...
Dimensions Schlachtfelder
08/24/2011 - Shaiya - 4 Replies
Guten Morgen. Ich würd gern wissen wie ich die Dimensions Schlachtfelder Aktivieren kann. Ich habe 2 Server und würde diese gern dafür verwenden. Leider habe ich in der Suche und bei Google nichts gefunden. Vielleicht weiss es ja jemand.
Need add in Game Mobs For Dimensions Crack
07/16/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
If anyone know, how i can add mobs or list for mobs and Bosses say pliz ^^
WTB Dimensions Cloak lvl 4 or 5
07/12/2011 - Archlord Trading - 12 Replies
Like the title say's I want to buy Dimenson Cloak would love if its lvl5 :P So PM me guys :D My payment method paypal or paysafe card ! Pm me ! Greets Aro Server is Eu3 Gaiahon / Brum
Bakugan Dimensions
08/20/2010 - User Submitted News - 2 Replies
Bakugan Dimension is a Bakugan online MMO game is basicly a turn based browser game whit special moves that make the turn based battle more exciting. U need to buy bakugan from the 3rd season gundalian invaders that seem only to be sold only is US atm or you can buy them from ebay. These 3rd season bakugans have a code under them that u can activate inside the game to get new bakugan in the game and use them in battle.The game is still beta so there are so bugs and lag but if u like bakugan i...