Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]Rank PvP Login

Discussion on [REQUEST]Rank PvP Login within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [REQUEST]Rank PvP Login

hello people of this forum, I wonder if anyone knows about this little problem I'm having login knowing people who are in the pvp rank

If anyone helps me,would appreciate
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2012, 17:17   #2

The fix for this issue is quite simple, I don't remember if this fixed it exacly but if you got the "No Of Players Online" script that was converted to ODBC by RebbeccaBlack there is a quiry that needs to be ran in order for this to work correctly.

Don't know if this lousy explanation was helpfull but hope this works for you.

Thanks,

Mirror
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2012, 18:02   #3

yeah i found it, thanks for help.

#Close
Its fixed
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help login to 5180 login request and responde
02/13/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
i have been convert socket system and something from 5290 immuone source to 5165 newsco scoure and i have got this when try to login to 5180 client with loder v5 http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5166/201102142 10525.jpg i know i forget soome thing any could help me to accses to 5180 client
[Request]Nobility Rank
03/22/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello, i would like to know if there is any way (and if there is would you be so kind to tell me) how to add Nobility Rank to my private server i just think it would be a nice "plus" to my P.Server Thank You.
[REQUEST] Login server for CoemuV2 errors and login freeze.
07/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss81/onlyme64/e rror2.jpg I get this error when i try to debug the login server. But strangley when i open the login server from bin/release it opens without any errors. When i open it from bin/debug it crashes. When i open the the good login server and game server and try to log in and i get a login freeze. Here is a screeny: http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss81/onlyme64/ error3.jpg What do i do? :(
[Request-Help] Online Server Rank like GW Rank
12/05/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
im requesting for help for this idea: when you enter guild gate you see a top 5 guilds is it possible that when you enter Market and Twincity and Jail and PKArena you see a top 5 players based on Level EXP? so when you have 2x lvl 134 they will rank the 134 higher with the higher exp.
[Request]VIP rank
08/25/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
How do i add an additional rank? I know it has to do with this: if (Status == X) And idk how to do rest. Well i do, but like when i make it: When i copy and paste everything, then i get like 56 errors, things that werent errors before but now are