Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

item.sdata cheat can be fixed?

Discussion on item.sdata cheat can be fixed? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 05/30/2012, 01:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
well we found alot on our server that have it linked. but we made a auto del item after search so np realy :-P

just saying it's possible

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Item.SData
10/28/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
can someone please make a video tutoral or tell me how to put items into the Item.SData? because i have ep5 server and i cant figure out how to put the items in the Item.SData. :rtfm: >:D
[Help] item.sdata
06/29/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello friends ^ ^ I have a big problem, have a 4.5 client on shaiya. There have also been extracted with Shaiya Data File Tool, we therefore also access to the item.sdata. However, when I see it with the Shstudio open, then he shows me the weapons are no free slots more. I tested the weapons in the? . line who has and would make it available for download? plssss RaZoR RaZoR elite*gold spenden
[HELP]Item.SData & NPCQuest.SData
02/28/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Ok there is 2 parts to where I need help so let me try and explain this as clearly as I can so that someone can understand and hopefully come up with a solution. I have been trying to create an NPC of my own, and I have followed tutorials to the exact steps, and every time I make it and throw in my patch the NPC is always a cow *Note* that was editing it via in CSV format using a Open Office Table. Now I have even tried to modify an existing NPC through Hex (including the name, items, etc)...
Hilfe bey item.SData
02/27/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
hey community ich brauch mal euer Hilfe also ich versuche jetzt zeit 3 Stunden die item.SDate so hin zu bekommen das ich sie bearbeiten kann aber bekomme es nicht hin habe mit dem data_editor -> item.SData zu einer -> Item.complete.csv geh macht nur seh ich nicht was in der item.SData drin ist kann mir da einer helfen oder eine linke zu der erklerunge geben war echt nett danke schon mal
Connection between *.itm and Item.SData
02/05/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
I spent a lot of time to find the conection between *.itm and Item.sdata but i still can't find down. Any opinions or ideas will be appreciated. Thanks a lot