Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need help with creating a private server

Discussion on I need help with creating a private server within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation I need help with creating a private server

Hi my name is Dan i am atrying to creat a private server i am having a ton of problems and idk why i have read threads and tried what worked for other people and it just isnt working for me. Thr problems are red x's wont go green and also sql login someone please respnd orsend me a message or find me on skype to help me my skype name is Deko.Dan
Old 05/12/2012, 19:06   #2

Red x's are not problem :S I properly set up server but it not connect . biggest problem this is :S
Old 05/12/2012, 19:16   #3

ok how do i get them to go green i applied registry updates and i tried the agent install what do i need to do to get it to turn green?
Old 05/12/2012, 20:38   #4

Go back to the start and install your SQL properly. Like the guides suggest.
Old 05/12/2012, 20:42   #5

Do i have to do something between the SQL and the PSM?
Old 05/12/2012, 21:12   #6

You know the search button?
Use it!
Old 05/12/2012, 21:50   #7

well i have the information on th eother threads doesnt work for me
Old 05/12/2012, 23:41   #8

go to ShaiyaServer\Shaiya\psm_client and open the PSM_AgentInstall then click on the requied buttons then open up the Serverconfig manager and should be green.
Old 05/12/2012, 23:59   #9

it says the path doesnt exist
Old 05/13/2012, 00:03   #10

you have to go manually to the path i have not given fthe full path
this is full path depends of your drive
Quote:
C:\ShaiyaServer\SERVER\PSM_Client
OR
Quote:
D:\ShaiyaServer\SERVER\PSM_Client
OR
Quote:
C:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client
OR
Quote:
D:\SHAIYA_SERVER\SERVER\PSM_Client
and look for PSM_AgentInstall
Depends of your files.
Old 05/13/2012, 00:17   #11

ok i found it when i click on the icon it says do you want to continue i click yes it says path not found when i type it in D:\ShaiyaServer\SERVER\PSM_Client\PSM_AgentInstall it says do i want to continue i click yes it makes a clicking sound then nothing happens

OK i got it to turn into green pause signs but they wont start what do i do? doing it individually wont work either

i had to go into the C: location to get it to work btw for anyone who has similiar problems but as i said i cant get the pause signs to go to > play signs