Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

why i dont have any ini's

Discussion on why i dont have any ini's within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
why i dont have any ini's

i dont understand why im not geting any ini files
Old 05/05/2012, 03:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
The answer is already posted on this thread.

#Close Request

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ini's
01/23/2012 - 4Story - 3 Replies
hab ein problem... hab mich bisschen gelvlt, bin jetz mittlerweile 81 und hab keinen blassen schimmer wo ich die vorquests für ini69, ini79 bekomm:mad: und keiner den ich gefragt hab hatts gewusst :rtfm: kann mir jemand bitte helfen?:(
mod_potato - translated ini's
10/26/2011 - Mabinogi - 0 Replies
I was bored enough to do this, but I'm too lazy to do all the text in bundle.ini, though I got most of it. Some japaneese/korean characters were lost in skill.ini due do improper encoding by whoever had the files before me. Mostly useless, but they will make mod_potato's "ShowMobSkill" look better. *This is ONLY: mabi_skill.ini mabi_item_bundle.ini mabi_item.ini
INI's
04/10/2011 - Archlord - 4 Replies
How do i encrypt an ini that i decrypted and edited, im testing something
Converting to ini's
01/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
hey all i heard that if u convert ur accounts and char table to ini's the login freeze will be gone so this is what i have already done in database.cs ChangeOnlineStatus Remove from Friend SaveChar GetCharInfo CreateCharacter Authenticate
[help]bugs due ini's
12/30/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hey all i changed my database.cs to ini's without any errors now but now i got a bug in inventory equips and warehouse and on the console it says the server has problems with unpacking the items i tried some things but i couldn't fix it so can someone help me someone told me that i had to define every single slot but i need help with that