Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]I can create commands with specific functions?

Discussion on [Request]I can create commands with specific functions? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]I can create commands with specific functions?

Ok, dear community of E * pvp (Shaiya) I wonder if this is possible, I was thinking these days and I would like to meet me.
You can create "Commands" with specific functions?
For example, kicking a whole faction or something?
Thanks for reading, responding costs nothing
Old 04/04/2012, 07:33   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
You can totally do it, yet it would involve a lot of work on the procedure(s) allocated in the database, if not even to work on the game engine itself which is really hard coded
Old 04/04/2012, 08:16   #3

kick all faction would be a very bad idea lol some one would make a hack for it just saying but like john said its not really that hard hell even some you can find script's and just mod them a little and if you have idea's on what you wanna make just post on here and i can try to help you if you need.
Old 04/04/2012, 21:00   #4

Quote:
kick all faction would be a very bad idea lol some one would make a hack for it just saying but like john said its not really that hard hell even some you can find script's and just mod them a little and if you have idea's on what you wanna make just post on here and i can try to help you if you need.
Good thing I said, (Example)
Quote:
For example, kicking a whole faction or something?
And with respect to the thread, thanks for answering, I just wanted to know that, if you could create commands.
Old 04/04/2012, 22:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Dev]#Closed# View Post
Good thing I said, (Example)

And with respect to the thread, thanks for answering, I just wanted to know that, if you could create commands.
ah i know it was a Example lol. but what were you thinking of doing?